I will write an advisor free of charge - page 22

I have an idea for an EA. I was looking for an EA for one moving average, but found only two. The essence of the EA is that the following parameters are set: a simple moving average of its period, shift,stop loss, working time from 7 (for example) to 17:00, and trailing. When opens the deal it gives a sound signal. Trade by crossing of price muving and opening of the next candle behind the line, and as soon as this candle opens, opens position in the direction of penetration. And the opportunity to enter a stop loss. When the price is crossed in the opposite direction, the principle is the same, crossed and locked is closed predudyushchaya trade and open a new deal in the direction of penetration. Who can help write?

Hello all, who's going to help remove the magik from the owl? It takes a long time to get a number.

DOMNA REDCHUK:
Hello all, who's going to help remove the magik from the owl? It takes a long time to pick up a number.
Why pick it up?

Glad to see a great suggestion from the creator of the thread... There are great ideas for creating trading robots, if a private discussion is relevant I can send a skype in the PM or email me yours (you can in the thread).

4iterOk:

I have an idea, I need help)) Write an Expert Advisor for this

I am using it for trading for a long time. I get 1000 pips monthly on one currency pair. Ihave never been used to such kind of trading. There is practically no drawdown, maximum 5 pips.

Timeframe H4

1. MA4/simple\close

2. MA5/simple/open

The working principle should be like this.
No Take Profit and Stop Loss. Open and close transactions only after crossings. For example, cross from the bottom to the top, open an order up, close the order only when it is crossed back. If there is a reverse signal to close the buy order open the sell order. Generally, I hope you understand) in the strategy it is not even the profit that matters, but these fucking crossovers) Something like this) Trade on this strategy for a long time, the profit is good, but since I think to write this strategy advisor will not be difficult.

If you agree to help here is my MAIL: 4iterRrock@mail.ru

Below is my pattern that I have been trading for almost a year.

Intersection on 1 bar or zero? And on what currency?

When the price touches the MA5... It's universal.
khorosh:
Is the crossing on 1 bar or zero bar? And on which currency?

guys who can help)))))pliipliiz..........here is such a task...there is an example of staging a task and analysis with kakimi to forums but not for 14-15 years.... and need an advisor.... help.... depends ekz on this))))

It is based on a simple algorithm of checking trading signals of each indicator for the correspondence to some ideal sequence of signals, which is formed a posteriori according to already known stock prices. For this purpose we took an array of prices of daily bar closings for 1-1.5 years. An ideal sequence that increases the initial capital by more than 2 times during the trading period has been generated manually. Then three indicators are calculated : MACD, Stochastic and ADX.

lena333:

guys who can help)))))pliipliiz..........here is such a task...there is an example of staging a task and analysis with kakimi to forums but not for 14-15 years.... and need an advisor.... help.... depends ekz on this))))

It is based on a simple algorithm of checking trading signals of each indicator for the correspondence to some ideal sequence of signals, which is formed a posteriori according to already known stock prices. For this purpose we took an array of prices of daily bar closings for 1-1.5 years. An ideal sequence that increases the initial capital by more than 2 times during the trading period has been generated manually. Then three indicators are calculated: MACD, Stochastic and ADX.

Examination ... !? What are you studying for?

lena333:

guys who can help)))))pliisa..........here is such a task...there is an example of staging a task and analysis with kakimi to forums but not for 14-15 years.... and need an advisor.... help.... depends ekz on this))))

It is based on a simple algorithm of checking trading signals of each indicator for the correspondence to some ideal sequence of signals, which is formed a posteriori according to already known stock prices. For this purpose we took an array of prices of daily bar closings for 1-1.5 years. An ideal sequence that increases the initial capital by more than 2 times during the trading period has been generated manually. Then three indicators are calculated: MACD, Stochastic and ADX.

Look it up in the database, there's a bunch of stuff there, it'll do for the exam.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt4/experts

MQL5 Code Base: Советники
MQL5 Code Base: Советники
  • www.mql5.com
Советники для MetaTrader 4 с исходными кодами

Vladimir Zubov:

Look it up in the database, there's a lot there, it'll do for the exam.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt4/experts see my topic is Development and research of adaptive mechanics invariant to changes in the market situation