I will write an advisor free of charge - page 14

Friends, help me write an EA!

The TS is working (checked manually for the last month - gained more than 40% to the depo)!

The strategy is as follows: in MT4 I open two trades in different directions with the same lot (X - so I can then change this value). Stop Loss for both trades is the same(Y), Take Profit is also the same(Z). After closing both trades the cycle repeats - the same two trades are opened again.

I want to experiment with different values X,Y,Z, but manually would be very bothersome. I am very grateful in advance.

KKirill:

You should not have burned the grail.

The programmers must have read your comment, written EAs using your system, tested it, saw that it was super-profitable - and are making money quietly.

Edic:

You should not have burned the grail.

The programmers must have read your comment, written EAs using your system, tested it, saw that it was super-profitable - and are making money quietly.

I don't think this TS will work forever. I tested it last month. As you know, the trends were very strong - maybe this result is just temporary luck. The flop will start and everything will fall down. No one knows... That is why I want to test it on automatic, at least for a couple of years.

KKirill:
I don't think this TS will work forever. I have been testing it for the past month. As you know the trends were very strong - maybe this result is only temporary luck. It will start to go flat and it will sell out. No one knows... That is why I want to test it on automatic, at least for a couple of years.
Got it. And when (under what conditions) trades are opened?

alexpost:

Good day to all.

I have been testing one trading strategy for 3 weeks now, and it seems to be good, although there are drawdowns. I want to try it on the machine to hold - what if it is a grail...

So, let me describe the strategy:
Pairs: Tested on many, no certain
Timeframe: Works on H4
Indicators: RSI 21 with 30 and 70 levels, slow_WMA 12, fast_WMA 5

How it works:
When the chart crosses the 70 level, a BUY order is opened, an order is closed when the chart has crossed the 70 level in the opposite direction OR fast_WMA has crossed slow_WMA from top to bottom.
When the chart has crossed level 30,a SELL order is opened; close the order when the chart has crossed level 30 in the opposite direction OR fast_WMA has crossed slow_WMA from the bottom upwards.

The order closing rules are applied to Stop Loss and Take Profit, i.e. they are simply unnecessary.

Please advise who has something similar or can write such a miracle.
If it does work, let's use it together.

Dear traders, is there someone who can answer me?

alexpost:
Dear traders, can someone please answer me?
Fuck it!

Edic:
Got it. And when (under what conditions) do trades open ?

Transactions can be opened at any time. There are no conditions. The main thing is that two trades are simultaneously in different directions.

I have tested manually with Take Profit equal to 2 stop losses. I want to test it with Expert Advisor at 3 to 1, 4 to 1, etc.

Friends, does anyone have an alert for RSI with settings like this link? http://wiki.timetotrade.eu/RSI_Alerts

I am interested in the alert when crossing levels 68 and 32, as well as the alert when the indicator line is above 70 or below 30, and crosses back to levels 70 and 30 respectively.

I will describe the situation for everybody to understand: the indicator line goes upwards, crosses level 68 - I get the notification about it. Further, if the line has not reached the level 70, but has turned back, I get an alert when it crosses the level 68 in the opposite direction (down). If the line has crossed the level 68 upwards (I get an alert), and has moved above the level 70, then in the opposite direction (downwards), I get an alert when it has crossed the level 70 instead of 68.

I understand that there are many IF values here, but maybe someone has one exactly like this?

RSI Alerts - timetotrade
RSI Alerts - timetotrade
  • wiki.timetotrade.com
Use timetotrade to set up trading rules and receive alerts to your email or mobile phone as soon as your RSI investment conditions are met. You can set up RSI alerts to notify you when the RSI is overbought or oversold; if RSI forms a V with a sudden change in direction; combine RSI with other indicators such as the Moving Average to create an...

KKirill:

Transactions can be opened at any time. There are no conditions. The main thing is that two trades are simultaneously in different directions.

I have tested manually with Take Profit equal to 2 stop losses. I want to test it using an Expert Advisor with ratios of 3 to 1, 4 to 1, etc.

How do you want the programmer to formalize the concept of "At any time"? At least tell me how many trades per day on average? And within a day it can be distributed randomly.

Or do you want hard settings - once per hour, every 30 min. ?

//========================

Another question, coming from common sense - Why, if opening times of pairs of trades are unimportant, is there a MUST condition to open opposite trades at the same time? Just wondering...

Edic:

How would you like the programmer to formalise the concept of "At any time"? At least tell me how many trades per day on average? And within a day it can be distributed randomly.

Or do you want to configure it rigidly - once every hour, every 30 minutes, etc.? ?

//========================

Another question, coming from common sense - Why, if opening times of pairs of trades are unimportant, is there a MUST condition to open opposite trades at the same time? Just wondering...

Two trades open immediately after the terminal is switched on. After closing both trades (whether stop or take), two trades are opened again immediately.