I will write an advisor free of charge - page 4

yakor1988:
I don't know what the problem is. Only the name of the file itself has changed from the original. I'm sending the EA and the set file with a variant of the working settings.

Thank you. Everything is working. I will dig into the code and write according to my idea.

And on your owl - you need to use only one mask and that's it. I'll try to redo it. I will let you know if it works. I don't know how long it will take - it's going too hard)).

yakton:
если у вас есть хороая стратегия, и вы готовы ей поделиться,могу написать советника. приглашаю обсудить или публично или в личные собщения.

Anton, good day. I would like to not have to worry too much about calculating stop-losses and take-profits at the initial stage. There is an Expert Advisor which puts them automatically according to the set parameters when opening a deal. Later, when some amount of points is passed in the direction of transaction, I place a trailing stop. I would like to automate it. Expert Advisor that sets SL and TP is not opened in Editor for some reason. Again I don't think I would be able to merge these 2 EAs. On sim, please. The algorithm is as follows. I open an order-> EA sets a stop and profit (e.g. stop 200 and profit 400) on the parameters that I have already set -> when trailing (for example) 150 points (5 digits) starts trailing (parameters from the file). And then as it goes. The trailing Expert Advisor is attached. In it, add stop and profit setting. I have described everything. I thank you in advance. Let it be called "Lazybones :))".

What to do?

shikos:

If when replying with quoting the interlocutor, the cursor jumps into the quotation area and does not leave the quotation field, a remedy: Forum: When replying, the cursor jumps into the quotation

P.S. I fixed your previous post - now it reads clearly.

barabashkakvn:

If when replying with quoting the interlocutor, the cursor jumps into the quotation area and does not leave the quotation field, a remedy: Forum: When replying, the cursor jumps into the quotation

P.S. I corrected your previous post - now it reads clearly.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

shikos:
Anton, good day. I would like to not have to worry too much about calculating stop-losses and take-profits at the initial stage. There is an Expert Advisor which puts them automatically according to the set parameters when opening a deal. Later, when some amount of points is passed in the direction of transaction, I place a trailing stop. I would like to automate it. Expert Advisor that sets SL and TP is not opened in Editor for some reason. Again I don't think I would be able to merge these 2 EAs. On sim, please. The algorithm is as follows. I open an order-> EA sets a stop and profit (e.g. stop 200 and profit 400) on the parameters that I have already set -> when trailing (for example) 150 points (5 digits) starts trailing (parameters from the file). And then as it goes. The trailing Expert Advisor is attached. In it, add stop and profit setting. I have described everything. I thank you in advance. Let it be called "Lazybones:))".
It's not hard to do... I will try to write it today, if no urgent matters interrupt me...

Hello! There is a scripthttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/download/9030/VisualOpenOrderWithMM.mq4, but I want him to work on ESN accounts, and put not only stop loss but profit with a given ratio of loss-profit, for example 1-3, and money management to change the herehttp://www.mql4you.I cannot change this way:com/sovetnik-kotoryj-ne-slivaet/#more-101, I have the code here http://yadi.sk/d/q0YuZTQ_2tkNM, but I have not got enough skills to write these codes, so please connect all of them in one script, it will be very convenient way to open the market with safe risk.

yakton:
It's not hard to do at all... I'll try to write today, if no urgent matters interrupt me...
I have done a lot of work with my EA. I had a tip that set stop (200) and profit (400), but later (when I move stop to lossless position) it goes back to -200 from open price. I.e. it is necessary, that these parameters could be changed later.As I see it this way: opening an order (for example buy) -> the EA (according to the given parameters) has put a stop (200) and profit (300) -> I have moved the stop according to the strategy to the next minimum -> the price has risen by 125 points(this parameter is set) and a trailing stop for 100 points (in this example by moving the stop to +25 points from the opening price) is activated. And there as it will go. I hope I did it right. I thank you in advance.

Good afternoon . Please look whether you can write owls on indyuku (attached).
Task: Indicator put on the m5, and set it (the indicator) in TF 240. When crossing the line indicator level 70 upwards and closing the candle in TF m5, the signal up. When crossing the level of 30 from the top down and closing the candle in m5 TF, the signal is down. adjustable TP and SL. All parameters of the indicator should be changed upon request. Thanks in advance.

shikos:
Thank you for your understanding, Anton. There is one more detail - I had an EA that sets stop (200) and profit (400), but later (when I move stop to no loss for example) it sets it back to -200 from open price. I.e. it is necessary, that these parameters could be changed later.As I see it this way: opening an order (for example buy) -> the EA (according to the given parameters) has put a stop (200) and profit (300) -> I have moved the stop according to the strategy to the next minimum -> the price has risen by 125 points(this parameter is set) and a trailing stop for 100 points (in this example by moving the stop to +25 points from the opening price) is activated. And there as it will go. I hope I did it right. Thanks in advance.
Here's what I got... To be honest I'm not quite sure what to do... Look how it works and tell me what's wrong and where you have to go... The description doesn't make it clear what take profit 200 was moved to 125, so it became 100 for some reason...
Files:
lentjay.mq4  3 kb
lentjay.ex4  6 kb