Blog FAQ - page 41

Sergey Golubev #:
All the users see only one your blog post.
If you made some other blog posts so you can check them in your draft ("Drafts"), or those blog posts were deleted by admins because of somthing (spam, same/similar posts instead of just one post only, and so on according to the rules for blogs here).

Hi Sergey , Thanks for the update .

so in this "  The User agrees not to use his or her account for business purposes, including promotion of User's goods and products, placing SEO texts, using bots and spam, posting direct links with the purpose of advertising brokerage firms, commercial organizations and third-party websites."

as I read in terms and conditions of blog , do I take it that I cannot place even links to my own products , actually I was not aware of , but I think I do find in several blogs of some others - the links being there which are of either their products .

So that would mean that the main blog should have no links within them leading to the products , do I understand correct .

Your more guidance will be of great use to me , thanks 

Shiffolika Kapila #:

Hi Sergey , Thanks for the update .

so in this "  The User agrees not to use his or her account for business purposes, including promotion of User's goods and products, placing SEO texts, using bots and spam, posting direct links with the purpose of advertising brokerage firms, commercial organizations and third-party websites."

as I read in terms and conditions of blog , do I take it that I cannot place even links to my own products , actually I was not aware of , but I think I do find in several blogs of some others - the links being there which are of either their products .

So that would mean that the main blog should have no links within them leading to the products , do I understand correct .

Your more guidance will be of great use to me , thanks 

This text?

4.3. The User agrees not to use his or her account for business purposes, including promotion of User's goods and products, placing SEO texts, using bots and spam, posting direct links with the purpose of advertising brokerage firms, commercial organizations and third-party websites.

I think - it is more related to commercial spam.