Blog FAQ - page 7

newdigital:

Maybe there will be more programming - so that coders will make blogs for each other (and then read them themselves) :)

It's so fucking funny, it's hilarious.

newdigital:

What does a moderator have to do with it? A moderator does not moderate blogs (and neither do profiles).

Ignore it. Nothing to do with it at all. So to speak: not a word on the ... sleeve.

TheXpert:
Fucking hilarious, it's hilarious.
It's a sin to laugh at sick people © The Prisoner of the Caucasus

TheXpert:
That's fucking hilarious, just to laugh.

It is better to be "outraged" than "pissed off".

-----

The categories will probably change ("on the facts of the situation", or "at the request of the workers") ... I think so.

----
It's starting to flub - I'd rather watch football then.

Will a translator be added to BLOGS? I would like to read them on the English part of the website.

VNIK:
Will a translator be added to BLOGS? I would like to read them on the English part of the site.

Yes, there will be.

Don't worry about the blogs - this is just the first version with simple functionality.

We have another six months of active tweaking and promotion ahead of us.

Renat:

Don't worry about the blogs -- it's just the first version with simple functionality.

Most of them are blunt copying of material that has been published on another resource. And with absolutely no apparent respect for copyright.

The "Source" link in a number of blogs goes to a resource of some sort -- like the home page of a resource.

The "Source" link is not the same as the copyright mark.

If it's the author's work, it should be clear that it's the author's work -- if it's blunt copying of some information, that should also be clearly visible.

The original 'respect' for copyright in Blogs is an important contribution by MKs to the Internet's information space.

abolk:

The original "respect" for copyright in Blogs is an important contribution by MKs to the Internet.

I mean, "go ahead and invest your resources, YOU MUST". For some unknown reason.

We have invested and continue to invest so much in copyrighted content that others do not.

abolk:

Most of them are blunt copying of material that has been published on another resource. And with absolutely no apparent respect for copyright.

The "Source" link in a number of blogs goes to some resource -- like the home page of a resource.

The "Source" link is not the same as the copyright mark.

If it's the author's work, it should be clear that it's the author's work -- if it's a blunt copying of some information, that should also be clearly visible.

The original "respect" for copyright in Blogs is an important contribution by MKs to the information space of the Internet.

Man, the blog is only 1 day old and you already want it to be copyrighted. Of course, at first there will be a lot of reposting, because you have to fill it with something. But then things will get better and exclusives will start to appear.

abolk:

If it's author's work, it should be clear that it's author's work -- if it's blunt copying of some information, that should also be clearly visible.

It will be filtered out by subscribers. Dumb copypastors will be stupidly less read. That's all.