Blog FAQ - page 3

Mischek:

By high expectations, I don't mean the convenience and features of blogs, but their very appearance.

Many will start one at first . Then it all dies down.

The key word in understanding blogs is editors/content creators. Lots of editors. At a ratio of 5:1 to ordinary trader-writers.

If you only bet on traders, it is not even worth starting.

Renat:
How are you going to attract both? How will it be better than on the same smartlab?

TheXpert:
How are you going to attract them both? How will it be better than on the same smart-lab?

In any case, it all comes down to the content, its quality.

It's either there or it's not.

You need a question, a topic of interest to many people. Let's say someone raises an interesting question that he himself has worked on 50% and voices his answers.

Others are interested in the answers and are willing to share their results.

As it was a hundred years ago at the Fourth )

There is no such content now. First, the topic is already worked out on the masses, and secondly, the user has changed. He is now fast, not literate, looking for answers and not for the button Money.

If there is no button, get lost.

All the handy tricks and conveniences will not change this equation.

If only this entire ecosystem had been in place 10 years ago ...).

Mischek:

If only this whole ecosystem had been around 10 years ago...)

Good thing it wasn't )

Mischek:

In any case, it all comes down to the content, its quality.

It's either there or it's not.

You need a question, a topic of interest to many people. Let's say someone raises an interesting question that he himself has worked on 50% and voices his answers.

Others are interested in the answers and are willing to share their results.

As it was a hundred years ago at the Fourth )

There is no such content now. First, the topic is already worked out on the masses, and secondly, the user has changed. He is now fast, not literate, looking for answers and not for the button Money.

If there is no button, get lost.

All the handy tricks and conveniences will not change this equation.

If only this entire ecosystem had been in place 10 years ago ...)

The topic is interesting to many, and moderators without fanaticism

barabashkakvn:
Question #3. On the forum you can't put javascript into a post. And in blogs you'll be able to use scripts?

What for they are necessary there?

Content, images, video content, and the ability for visitors to comment. It's desirable for comments to have support for gravatars and inputs from social networks.

It would also be nice if announcements were automatically sent out to social networks if the blogger's account is registered in these very social networks. Otherwise, it would be difficult to promote it on the side.

And, of course, that there should be a subscription to updates for regulars.

Here's the basic stuff that's needed.

Mischek:

It's just that everyone overestimates the return on their future appearance.

It's like they say, "Like father, like son." I mean, whatever the blogger, that's what the blog will be.

The main subject of popular blogs is that the blogger shares his personal experience in various fields. For example, in trading or programming. Like I did this and that. I got this and that, even if I stepped on a rake. Then the blog becomes interesting for those who are in the know.

And the fact that most blogs in the Internet - it's just a set of standard rewrites on familiar themes + advertising, well, no one is interested. Only personal experience of a blogger and concrete results of his experience are interesting. And the personal experience should be presented in such a form that others could repeat it. Everything that is unreproducible (unrepeatable) is of little interest to anyone else, except if the blogger is a well known celebrity, a political prostitute or another well-known personality.

Mischek:

The blogs are already there . It's a profile feed . And it's not really in demand. When new blog features come out it won't change the demand, it will increase convenience.

You can't google the profile feed.

TheXpert:
You can't google the profile feed.
It's all good stuff, useful, but not the main thing

Reshetov:

It's all about the proverb: "As the priest, so shall the parish". That is, what kind of blogger a blog is, what kind of blog he will have.

The main theme of popular blogs is that the blogger shares his personal experience in various fields. For example, in trading or programming. Like I did this and that. I got this and that, even if I stepped on a rake. Then the blog becomes interesting to those who are into it.

And the fact that most blogs on the Internet are just a set of standard rewrites on familiar topics + advertising, no one is interested. The only interesting point is the personal experience of a blogger and the actual results of his experience. And the personal experience should be presented in such a form that others could repeat it. Everything that is unreproducible (unrepeatable) is of little interest to anyone else, except if the blogger is a well known celebrity, a political prostitute or another well-known personality.

Jess. That's what it's not . Not like in years past.

And it won't be. The topic itself is conventionally "forex" developed in the masses.

It has reached its level and will continue to grow.

But the topic of market investing, the level of investment as in the Netherlands, will not be reached in the near future. If vova does not build a fence around the country).

papaklass:

Further and further away from automatic TRADING.

Maybe you will have a blog far away from automatic trading, but my blog at mql5.com has no other topics than algotrading.