Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 2

I also remember ... It was a long time ago - I was the administrator of an English forum, and a trader from Belarus approached me. He created a forum on one of his manual trading systems and asked me to post something on it.

I thought ... "I'm Newdigital, you know... and here's some Russian-language forum... from Belarus... on the same system... with 10 users..." and did not go ... did not support.

Recently went there - a very solid resource! Solid good Russian-speaking forum. They no longer need me, they have already developed ... And I felt ashamed ...

===========

This is all lyrics. But the truth is, we need to support and help each other. Many of you have your own resources (websites etc), and we all know how difficult it is to promote them to millions.

And support how?

What the mql5 portal provides is a kind of content generator. That is - if you look at it all with services - you really get a content generator ... plus payment 'stuff' (but that's another topic ... for example - there's already Neteller).

===========

Once again I want to say that the most important thing is

• content
  • support each other

===========

Soon there will be blogs, this is where supporting each other can be easily achieved.

newdigital:

Whoever goes first gets the most clients. But I don't know about brokers - I'm not an expert here.

The first to use MT5 were those brokerages that positioned themselves as representatives of bank forex, explaining this by the fact that MT5 is easier to report clients' trading.

I also want to say (the last in my 'lyrics'). Do you know that there are few of us? I mean active users on all our Russian and English forums and third-party forums who create content for themselves, for others, who program, are known "in circles", etc.?

There are millions of users of all this. And those users who create something are less than a hundred in the world ... in the world!

We have to support each other.

Fleder:
The first to use MT5 were those brokerage companies that positioned themselves as representatives of bank forex, explaining that MT5 is easier to report on customer trading.

Now, for example in English mql5 they say that MT5 is better for analytics and technical analysis than MT4 (I do technical analysis only on MT5 for more than a year). But, as you understand, there is no difference, as there is a muving or there is a muving ...

As they say - it's hard to start ...

But I'm not an expert on brokers, sorry.

newdigital:

... plus payment 'cases'.

They say there used to be a different atmosphere here: support a friend - share an opinion.

Now it's more about 'pay-to-play'.

No wonder - money has no friends.

And the creation and accumulation of any content on any resource - in one way or another, related to the desire to make money.

Communication is certainly good, but you have to eat and you want to cover your ass.

Is there anyone on this forum who can do a competent MT5 commercial?

server:
Is there anyone on this forum who can make a competent commercial for MT5?
Fantasmagoric commercial that, after watching it, the user should immediately end up switching to MT5?

This should probably be a video on this MetaTrader 5 article - more than you can imagine!

I've made some for my threads in the English part of the forum, but not commercials and without sound (because of my Russian accent in English).

But I've seen one clip here (someone did it accidentally) .... can not find ...

Fleder:
A phantasmagorical video that requires the user to immediately switch to MT5?
Spielberg could probably make such a video :)

server:
Brokers don't want to promote the platform - it's a fact, but for lovers of Loks brokers can easily provide this possibility in MT5
Soon MT5 will have full featured locks support. This will be my personal contribution to the strengthening of MT5. With the possibility of locks MT5 will break any terminal, even the good old MT4.