Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 7

Ваня:

Already asked. There is no result.

That's why I have mentioned the problem of switching from mt4 to mt5.

Only when mql5 developers will create a converter and solve the problem of connecting indicators, experts and scripts from mt4 to mt5, then traders will start using mt5 in mass.

I will start to use mt5 in stock.

When you ask for a link, traders already use mt5 in large quantities, there was a converter on the forum somewhere

Server Muradasilov:
Where did you ask for a link, traders are already using mt5 en masse, there was a converter on the forum somewhere

Yeah, here's the last one https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40724/page3#comment_4036457

All the converters I've found on the net are converting with errors.

ПОМОГИТЕ !!!! переделать индиктор с MT4 под MT5.(бесплатно)
ПОМОГИТЕ !!!! переделать индиктор с MT4 под MT5.(бесплатно)
  • www.mql5.com
Люди помогите плизз переделать индикатор уровней круглых чисел с МТ4 под MT5.

Ваня:

Yeah, here's the last one https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40724/page3#comment_4036457

All the converters I've found on the net convert with errors.

Patience, they will help you, you just wrote your last post yesterday - it's the weekend now, they will come to help you, it's a world of good people ..................

Sergii Krutyi:
What for? I don't know why, especially after they updated mt4 and made it closer to mt5, which proves that the majority of clients use mt4 and will continue doing so.
I am more satisfied with 4 for work. 5 is also good, but there is one thing:...... That's why we trade on 4.

Server Muradasilov:

Who has a suggestion on how to promote MT5 to the masses?

After numerous discussions with many brokers - I have concluded that they are waiting for Metquotes to do this (even though they have bought the platform).

We have a lot of smart, sensible traders, coders and other people associated with trading, partnership - well, don't we think together how to promote the beloved MT5 platform to the masses.

I think it's simple: everyone should forget about the old platform and start using MT5)).

In practice, I see a solution: all the market products need to be developed only for BT5.
We need a strong motivational push. It will happen.

Реter Konow:

In practice, I see this as the beginning of a solution: we need to start making all of the market's products only for A.

Do you think MQ is the enemy of itself? Why kill the hen that lays the golden eggs?

Besides, they can be sued for such a move.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Do you think MQs are enemies to themselves? Why kill the hen that lays the golden eggs?

Besides, you could get sued for such a move.

You didn't quite get me right, or rather, I didn't convey what I meant. I meant that due to self-motivation, users will refuse from MT4 and switch to MT5. Without any violence from the outside.

Реter Konow:
You didn't quite get me right, or to be more precise, I didn't convey what I meant. I wanted to say that users will motivate themselves to abandon MT4 and switch to MT5. Without any violence from the outside.

I once wanted to get my point across that you should write a code converter from 4k to 5k and that's it.

This would be the quickest and most comfortable transition to 5k.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I once wanted to get my point across that you should write a code converter from 4k to 5k and that's it.

This would be the quickest and most comfortable transition to 5k.

I don't understand anything about the company's external business and don't know all the nuances, but speaking as a user I can tell you what I see as a global obstacle to displacing the MT4 platform:

MT4 has several advantages over MT5 which is technologically superior.
1. Its familiarity.
2. An established area of prevalence.
3. Simplified language and solutions.

Overcoming the first two points is the hardest. But if MT5 surpasses MT4 in ease of use and availability of even more powerful solutions, it will win.

I will emphasise - the ease and availability of getting the most powerful things without much effort.

Реter Konow:
I don't understand anything about the company's external business and I don't know all the nuances, but speaking as a user I can tell you what I see as a global obstacle to displacing the MT4 platform:

MT4 has several trumps over the superior MT5.
1. Familiarity.
2. An established area of prevalence.
3. Simplified language and solutions.

Overcoming the first two points is the hardest. But if MT5 surpasses MT4 in the ease and availability of even more powerful solutions, it will win.

Answer me this question: what is the point of trading?

The way I see it, it's about profits!

Profit can be earned on any platform!