How do I contact the helpdesk? - page 6

Vladislav Andruschenko:

So you don't have to text the user toturn on the AutoTrade button! After all, there is a status check on the button and a message can be displayed telling the user to turn on the button. But if it's hosted, the user gets confused

The video and help explicitly state - on a VPS, auto-trading is always enabled regardless of what setting is in the terminal before migration - you didn't know that either, it seems.

Permission to trade and copy signals

The virtual platform always has permission for automatic trading. Therefore, any EA running at the time of synchronisation that has trading functions will be able to trade on the virtual platform after the transfer. Do not run EAs on charts that you are not sure about.

When you migrate EAs to the local platform, auto-trading is disabled. This is done to protect against the situation when two platforms are open with the same account and the same Expert Advisor is trading on them at the same time.

Regardless of whether auto-trading is enabled or disabled on your platform or in the properties of a specific Expert Advisor you are running, any Expert Advisor will receive full permission to trade when transferred to a virtual platform.

Specify the required parameters for copying trades in the "Signals" section. If your trading account has a valid subscription and trading copying is allowed, the permission to copy the signal will be reset at the moment of migration in the trading platform. This is done to protect against the situation when two trading platforms are open with the same account and copy the same trades at the same time. When migrating again with a signal already running on a virtual platform, enabling signal copying on the local platform is not required.

Настройки платформы - Начало работы - MetaTrader 5
Настройки платформы - Начало работы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая платформа обладает множеством настроек, что позволяет организовать работу в ней так, как это удобно именно вам. Выполните команду " Настройки" меню "Сервис" или нажмите "Ctrl+O". Графики — общая настройка отображения ценовых графиков, а также настройка параметров управления объектами: выделение объектов после их создания, немедленная...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

If there was a Flag like this:

this is the message I display to the user? if the button is disabled.

If there was a Flag like this:

TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED)
TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_VPS_STARTED)
TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_VPS_SYNCHRONIZED)
TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_VPS_TYPE) - Signals, Ea, All
Then you would not be able to tell that the button is disabled, but write that the EA is installed on the hosting.

You are making something up. First you admit that you don't know how the built-in VPS works, and then you suddenly think that some user (who couldn't even watch a video, let alone print) can apply these functions or find where to view the terminal's logs.

This is the kind of query that killed Service Desk.

Rashid Umarov:

In the video and help it is clearly stated - on VPS auto-trading is always enabled regardless of what is configured in the terminal before migration - you do not know this too, it seems.

Permission to trade and copy signals

Of course I know all about it.

I told you I studied hosting without videos and references. That's me, I like to learn, not read the help.

I know that. But I've been using a computer since I was five years old. I've got an appetite for new things.

I was just speaking from a "regular" user's perspective. Just trying to help. I'm sorry.

Rashid Umarov:

You are making something up. First you admit that you don't know how the built-in VPS works, and then you suddenly think that some user (who couldn't even read a video, let alone print) may apply these functions or find where to view the terminal's logs.

This is the kind of query that killed Service Desk.

I asked for such functionality for MQL

along with

Client Terminal Properties

Information about the client terminal can be obtained by two functions: TerminalInfoInteger() and TerminalInfoString(). For parameters, these functions accept values from ENUM_TERMINAL_INFO_INTEGER and ENUM_TERMINAL_INFO_STRING respectively.

ENUM_TERMINAL_INFO_INTEGER

Identifier

Description

Type

TERMINAL_BUILD

The client terminal build number

int

TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_ACCOUNT

The flag indicates the presence of MQL5.community authorization data in the terminal.

bool

TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_CONNECTION

Connection to MQL5.community

bool

TERMINAL_CONNECTED

Connection to a trade server

bool

TERMINAL_DLLS_ALLOWED

Permission to use DLL

bool

TERMINAL_VPS_STARTEDFlag to start hostingbool
TERMINAL_VPS_SYNCHRONIZEDFlag for successful synchronizationbool
TERMINAL_VPS_TYPEType of synchronizationinteger
TERMINAL_VPS_LAST_SYNCHRONIZATIONLast_synchronisation timelong

TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED

Permission to trade

bool

TERMINAL_EMAIL_ENABLED

Permission to send e-mails using SMTP-server and login, specified in the terminal settings

bool

TERMINAL_FTP_ENABLED

Permission to send reports using FTP-server and login, specified in the terminal settings

bool

TERMINAL_NOTIFICATIONS_ENABLED

Permission to send notifications to smartphone

bool

This allows the Expert Advisor to know that the hosting is running.

Hosting is required first of all for Expert Advisors, isn't it? For them to work there 24 hours a day?

I direct my users to your hosting, but questions arise on this very button AutoTrading (The user who doesn't want to read and watch videos)

It is clear that this is his problem, but such a flag would solve this issue and there would be 100 less emails per year.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
No. Here's a thread.
Thank you very much, it is not possible to add fORT FINANCIAL SERVECE, it is blocked on this resource.

Hello. Took advantage of free hosting for 24 hours to see how it would work. Written indicator, no errors or warnings, Push notifications sent. Opened 7 charts and removed unnecessary symbols. But when terminal is switched off it does not send notifications, and there is no unloading of charts and indicators in log?
Files:
LineAlert.mq4  10 kb

Hello! How do I get verified on the site? I write to "Seller > Discussion" there is no reply...

Alexey Gureyev:
Hello! How do I get verified on the site? I write to "Seller > Discussion" there is no reply...

Well, the tech support guys don't work around the clock. They have weekends as well. Did you just write to the seller section or did you follow the instructions? It's not clear from your question.

Как стать продавцом - Маркет - магазин приложений - MetaTrader 5
Как стать продавцом - Маркет - магазин приложений - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая платформа обладает многомиллионной аудиторией трейдеров. Став продавцом в Маркете, вы получите прямой доступ к ним, ведь ваш продукт появится прямо в торговой платформе на витрине Маркета. Помимо этого все продукты доступны на витрине Маркета на сайте MQL5.community. Как зарегистрироваться в качестве продавца Чтобы иметь возможность...

Georgy Sled:
Hello. I took advantage of free hosting for 24 hours to check how it will work. I`ve written my indicator, it doesn`t generate errors or warnings and sends Push notifications. I have opened 7 charts and removed unnecessary symbols. But, no notifications when the terminal is switched off, and there is no unloading of charts and indicators in the log?

it's the weekend, there's no quotes. What's he supposed to send?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Well, the tech support guys don't work around the clock. They have weekends as well. Did you just write to the seller section or did you follow the instructions? Your question doesn't make any sense.

I did everything according to the instructions, only the first scan of the document was sent a year ago. It was rejected because it was allegedly photoshopped. I sent the second scan a fortnight ago, but no one has responded until today.