How do I contact the helpdesk? - page 5

Vladimir Karputov:

You said yourself above that the provider has NO OPEN POSITION.

If the provider has no positions, THEN there is NOTHING to copy!

Is it clear?

Operational mode is indicated by green, in this case the signal indicator is orange, so it has not started...It was also orange at night, missing ten positions.

stranik18:

The operating mode is indicated by a green colour, in this case the signal indicator is orange, which means it has not started...It was also orange at night, missing ten positions.

Did I understand you correctly that the orange colour corresponds to the operating mode?

stranik18:

The operating mode is indicated by a green colour, in this case the signal indicator is orange, which means it has not started...It was also orange at night, missing ten positions.

Did I understand you correctly that the orange colour corresponds to the operating mode?

stranik18:
I've read the help, watched the video...nothing about 51 symbols is said or written. I'm asking for an answer on the merits - what should I do to make the signal work?

You have refused to copy signals during migration, it can be seen in the logs

2018.10.22 02:02:02.602 '5914309': 0 charts, 0 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to Alpari-ECN1 is 1.89 ms
2018.10.22 02:02:02.602 RAM: 70 Mb reserved, 101 Mb committed
2018.10.22 03:02:03.331 '5914309': 0 charts, 0 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to Alpari-ECN1 is 1.80 ms
2018.10.22 03:02:03.331 RAM: 70 Mb reserved, 101 Mb committed
2018.10.22 04:02:04.092 '5914309': 0 charts, 0 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to Alpari-ECN1 is 1.95 ms

So you have no EAs on the charts - no one to trade.

You were banned from copying signals - that's why there was no subscription to the signal. Watch all the videos on VPS carefully after all

Rashid Umarov:

You have refused to copy signals during migration, it can be seen in the logs

That is, you have no EAs on charts - there is no one to trade with.

You've been banned from copying signals - the signal subscription migration is why there was no signal. Look carefully at all the videos on VPS

Dear MQL5 staff, I asked you for help ... instead you kept sending me feedback all day long and proving me a fool ... If you know better than me, please help me ... tell me what to do step by step ... I watched all the videos ... all my actions correspond to video ...the icon is green right after installing the video, mine is orange ... i don't have any advisors, my trade is based on a signal, how do i see if copying signals is allowed now ... please help me out step by step what i need to do to make the signal work ... thank you very much

stranik18:

Dear MQL5 staff, I asked you for help....instead, you've been sending me replies all day and proving me a fool....if you know better than me, please help....tell me what to do step by step....I watched all the videos....all my actions correspond to the video...the video icon is immediately green after installation, mine is orange ... i have no EA, i am trading on a signal, how do i see if copying signals is allowed now ... please help me out step by step what i need to do to make the signal work ... thanks in advance

Have you addressed this question to the signal author? Can the author help you? Does he provide technical support for his products and signals?

Maybe you can help on teamviewer? I have a couple of minutes, send me data on Teamviewer and I'll try to help.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Have you addressed this question to the author of the signal? Can the author himself help you? Does he provide technical support for his products and signals?

Maybe you can help via teamviewer? I have a couple of minutes, send me data via PM on Teamviewer and I'll try to help.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Have you addressed this question to the author of the signal? Can the author himself help you? Does he provide technical support for his products and signals?

Maybe you can help via teamviewer? I have a few minutes, please send me your info via PM on Teamviewer and I will try to help.

Thank you very much.

It's fine.

There's just a misleading notion about hosting.

Indeed, I too have wondered if EA is running on hosting if my button is disabled and even wrote a request to add a flag that EA is running on hosting, or at least the fact that hosting is running. (Clearly there is help, videos and so on. I tell you from my experience - I make hundreds of sheets of instructions, videos and pictures, few people want to read, and if the user is not constantly confronted with it, it's difficult for the average user to understand that the hosting is running and the EA is running there and the AUTHORITY button is irrelevant. )

So you don't have to text the user to turn on the AutoTrade button! After all, there is a status check for the button and a message can be displayed telling the user to turn on the button. But if it's hosting, the user gets confused.

Dear Administration: Please consider creating a running hosting flag to receive in MQL - this will save problems and unnecessary questions!

this is the message i am displaying to the user? if the button is disabled.

If there was a Flag like this:

TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED)

TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_VPS_STARTED)
TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_VPS_SYNCHRONIZED)
TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_VPS_TYPE) - Signals, Ea, All
You could then not report that the button is disabled, but write that the advisor has been installed on the hosting.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Indeed, I also wondered if the EA is running on hosting if my button is disabled and even wrote a request to add a flag that the EA is running on hosting, or at least the fact that hosting is running.

Well if you have watched the video, you know how to check. Just find the right account in the Navigator, and double-click on the rented hosting.

And it will show you exactly what is spinning right now. In my screenshot, you can see that only the Expert Advisor is working, there is no signal copying.

Rashid Umarov:

Well if you have watched the video, you know how to check. Just find the right account in the Navigator and double click on the rented hosting.

And it will show exactly what is now spinning. In my screenshot you can see that only the Expert Advisor works, there is no signal copying.

Exactly right! I totally agree with you. It's up to the user to watch the video and understand it.

I only used hosting recently. I haven't used it before.

I recently subscribed to MT5 and MT4 hosting and wrote a video about all features from the side of a regular user (without knowledge of hosting rules and features) - (This is done on purpose, because there are already many professional videos)

Users have misunderstandings when the EA on the chart starts to get sad and they start to click the Autotrade button and panic, writing letters.

Now the situation is similar - the Signal Subscription has become yellow and the user does not understand what has happened. (You and I understand that the subscription is now hosted) and the user does not understand.

I checked TC's logs, yes he had error 12002 and then he successfully connected hosting and started with a signal. But the user sees that the subscription signal has turned yellow instead of green and has wasted 100 attempts to start hosting and signal. And that's it all together......