Winning the forex. - page 7

Voice:

Immediately you will find once you stop thinking that forex will open up a limitless world of freedom, travel and fun. I've found more than a couple of grand too.

Forex is beautiful dreams. Reality is a good job. Well, to each his own. Just remember me in five years, but time will have passed.

that's bullshit! only cats are born right away and that's it. ..... don't get all worked up about how easy it is to find a high-paying job. it's not easy as anything that involves real money, whether it's a job or a business.

You need to be highly qualified, climb the ladder a long time, work your ass off, plow like the devil, etc.

so your job advice is no better than getting rich quick with forex....

The theme was "Defeat the forex.

I once saw a Chinese movie about a sword master.

There was talk of four stages of swordsmanship. The third stage was to master the skill, learn how to slay, defeat more than 20 men using only the sword.

And the fourth step of swordsmanship was (last) - It is to do nothing to defend yourself, even if you can destroy all the regiment. That is, to learn not to retaliate against evil. That's roughly how the story goes.

i.e. to beat forex you have to stop seeing it as a source of income. Only as a hobby, as fascinating mathematics and no more :o))

Forex is like a hobby - you don't have to win anything, you just enjoy it.

vspexp:

Forex is like a hobby - you don't have to win anything, you just enjoy it.

It is the desire to "win" that drives one to do it. Otherwise there is no point in opening a terminal or communicating about it. As a hobby, one is searching for a "graaaal" strategy.

SAASA_IVANOV:

it is the desire to "win" that drives engagement. Otherwise there is no point in opening a terminal or talking about it. As a hobby, it is the search for a "graaaal" strategy.

absolutely right.... The market has always been a Bulls and Bears battlefield. Even in New York, there is a statue of a bull and a bear fighting in front of the stock exchange, and therefore you can either win or lose in the market. and who cares if it's a hobby or not. the very essence of the game is this...

bulls...bears - my opinion is about forex

When you already have a strategy, forex becomes a hobby, with its own adrenaline, failures and rewards.

However, when there is nothing, then yes, it takes a few years until you have learned everything = won.

Voice:

Immediately you will find once you stop thinking that forex will open up a limitless world of freedom, travel and fun. I've found more than a couple of grand too.

Forex is beautiful dreams. Reality is a good job. Well, to each his own. Just remember me in five years, but time will pass.

Wait, wait. I'm all for a job, too.

Only reality is, there's no talk of 1k-2k.

In my opinion, there's no need for any "like a hobby."

Quit, so quit. What's the point of continuing to do it as a hobby?

You just have to accept failure/wasted money/time first.

You could also find another ambitious venture with a low entry threshold. (that would make it easier to accept :) )

You are right! You should quit Forex and never do business. Forget about science, it's complicated. You may start and you will not succeed! You will lose time. Go to work, sit at work for 9 hours a day, or more, do what you're told, and in the evening stand in traffic and in the morning too, buy a car on credit and watch TV at weekends (or go to a social network). Then you can never waste time! You can lose a little, just your whole life, yourself and your dreams.
especially since the market is a business and a science all in one, it's dangerous and complicated!
After all, money is the most important thing in life, and before you die you will be thinking about how well you lived..... on Fridays and Saturdays when you weren't at work.... and how well you made $1k your whole life, but you were stable and kept your head down. There's only one question, but have you lived your life doing what you've been told by others?

223231:
You are right! You should quit Forex and never do business. Forget about science, it's complicated. You may start and you will not succeed! You will lose time. Go to work, sit at work for 9 hours a day, or more, do what you're told, and in the evening stand in traffic and in the morning too, buy a car on credit and watch TV at weekends (or go to a social network). Then you can never waste time! You can lose a little, just a whole life, yourself and your dreams.
especially since the market is a business and a science all in one, it's dangerous and complicated!
After all, money is the most important thing in life, and before you die you will be thinking about how well you lived..... on Fridays and Saturdays when you weren't at work.... and how well you made $1k your whole life, but you were stable and kept your head down. There's only one question, but have you lived your life doing what you've been told by others?
Then you should forget about Forex. And counting is a game of demons. They torture people with tricks. After all, every brokerage company advertises very easy money. All their managers call them - invest money and be happy. Every brokerage company knows that only 10 percent at most will win, and the rest will suffer losses. In other words, all this nonsense is a demonic merry-go-round.