Winning the forex. - page 2

Regarding the title of the topic: forex should be worked on, not fought with.

guys on topic, on topic.

SAASA_IVANOV:
guys on the topic, on the topic.
The topic is cool, working in this direction myself - nettler both ways is a grail, only depo from 10000 dollars

SAASA_IVANOV:
the ball is the price
Boris Nikolayevich also liked to compare the game of forex to tennis...)

And who would the second tennis player be? And what was wrong with one?

nowi:
Boris Nikolayevich also liked to compare the game of forex to tennis).

And who would the second tennis player be? And what was the one bad?
here is a very good question, the description of trading with certain parables gives a deeper insight into the algorithm process mechanism of the EA

SAASA_IVANOV:
Guys on topic, on topic.

It's on topic, isn't it?

Please state the subject:

1. You've invented a trading method and you want to discuss it.
  2. You want to discuss the suicidal families of traders.

SAASA_IVANOV:
here is a very good question, the description of trading with certain parables gives a deeper insight into the algorithm process mechanism of the EA
this is a pearl (sorry - couldn't resist)

newdigital:
it's a fart (sorry - couldn't help myself)
a pearl? is that a fart? from what, funny?

"to delve more deeply into the mechanism of the EA's algorithm process" and some other words contrast strongly with each other. That is - you can write in normal terms, but so to speak "sinking to the level of the consumer".

• Here you are real: "to go deeper into the mechanism of the Expert Advisor's algorithm process".
  • and here - no - "All martingale, (ilan, shocker) made with only one "tennis player".

And the very phrase "the description of some parables gives a deeper insight into the mechanism of the algorithm process of the Expert Advisor" is composed by a technical person ... and the rest of some of your posts - is a kind of speculation that "the crowd will eat everything"

In short - the disguise failed :) ("Gulchatai, reveal your face") :)

SAASA_IVANOV:
guys on the topic, on the topic.

And to continue, if the tennis player is the system and the ball is the price, then does the system you developed play the price? i.e. does it manipulate it? or is it the ball that plays the tennis players?