Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 8

papaklass:

Don't talk about what you don't understand. :)

1. If there are no penalties against you in the contract, there are no limits! You'll be charged under the civil code:

- illegal use of alienated funds;

- lost profits;

- damages;

- and so on, as far as the lawyers of the opposite side are imaginative enough!

2. penalties for improper performance of contractual obligations are in the Civil Code!

Therefore, the contracts always include sanctions (limit the liability) for the improper performance of their obligations under the contract.

There are no guarantees. :)

Jesus Christ! What "civil" between legal entities, for example? Have you ever been in business yourself?

And let a natural person try to prove "lost profits" if he is not an entrepreneur.

Contender:

But don't attribute your complexes to everyone.

Psychiatrist? Or just some kind of smart-ass?

Armen:
Don't be rude.

Contender:

Jesus Christ! What "civil" between legal entities, for example? Have you ever been in business yourself?

A physical person can try to prove "lost profits" if he is not an entrepreneur.

I see you're trying to be the final authority? A doctor and a businessman...

has it been a long time since the rf Civil Code does not apply to lawyers?

Contender:
but don't be rude.
Then you shouldn't get personal either... Unless you're prepared to do the same in return.

Armen:
then you shouldn't get personal either... if you're not prepared to do the same in return.

that was you talking about your fear of losing 0.0001%

Contender:

it was your phrase about the fear of losing 0.0001%.

But I didn't say it was my complexes. that was your conclusion.

Or do you think that those who find themselves in these tiny percentages are relieved that the percentage was small? or is it my complexes again?

papaklass:

I won't persist, life will tell you everything. :)

I wanted, out of the simplicity of my heart, to protect you from the rake that I have stepped on myself.

The zapp doesn't apply to lawyers, but the civil code does... right?

Armen:

If the flooding doesn't stop, I'll send a request to the admins to delete the whole thread. Cleaning out all the rubbish one post at a time is lazy.

Flubbing is only allowed in Humor. Full stop.

deleted