Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 5

MoneyJinn:

With a risk-free deal, you have a guaranteed (!) opportunity to buy cheaper and sell higher at the same time.

There is no such opportunity.

MoneyJinn:

This is not a standard situation at all, and your statement is another trap for unqualified investors.

Any business can be made up of risk-free operations that generate profits and ensure its sustainability.

Trading assets based on forecasts of their price movements is always just a risky operation which will sooner or later lead to the loss of all assets.

any business???? let's take over-the-counter trading! or manufacturing... give me some examples of guaranteed risk free operations that will bring profits... if you can.

MoneyJinn:

I have been doing this for 20 years and I am not confused about anything.

It's not that there are no risky transactions at all in a normal business.

It is about the fact that the basis (!) of any operating business is precisely the risk-free, profit-generating transactions.

There cannot be any risk-free transaction in trading assets based on forecasts of their prices and, therefore, such trading cannot be the basis for a business.

That is why the proportion of people making stable profits at Forex is 0%.

Forex is equal to 0% among your acquaintances/your peers. that would be a more correct statement...

TheXpert:

There is no such possibility.

If you have an agreement with both the seller and the buyer, there is that possibility.

Contender:

There is no such thing as risk-free trading.

TheXpert:
There's no such thing as a risk-free business either.
there's no such thing as a risk-free life... that's what it all comes down to...

Armen:
there is no such thing as a risk-free life... that's what it all comes down to...
The level of risk varies.

Contender:
The level of risk varies.
Absolutely right... but it's not always 0.

MoneyJinn:
If I have a positive lock, I have a guaranteed opportunity to close on the plus side. Gg )))) And even at that point, the word "guarantee" is not applicable.

MoneyJinn:

If you have a contract with both the seller and the buyer, this is a possibility.

an opportunity, but not a guarantee

TheXpert:
If I have a positive lock, I have a guaranteed opportunity to close on the plus side. Gg )))) And even at this point, the word "guarantee" does not apply.
Geez, don't talk about locks )))) or this whole thread is going to go the wrong way...