Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 12

OmegaTube:

revers45

There's no 'hit'. No "hit on", no "hit".) We are just discussing the level of profitability, risks and time.

In the short term yes, you can make a killing and if you're lucky to withdraw the money on time, in the long run you may end up with a 100-fold drop in profits.

In the long run, if you are lucky enough to withdraw the money on time, in the long run it goes straight to zero and already turns into -100% .

Forex is in any case a high-risk market, and achieving short-term prospects is similar to high-turnover trading, which is known to be on the contrary less risky.

OmegaTube:

The account was closed for a trivial reason - change of broker, and trading continues to this day, but on other accounts.

This is not an account, and the strategy tester report for the past 12 years, which once again confirms the reliability and non-clearance of the system in different markets.

60% occurs in periods of high volatility, such as the crisis period in 2008, for example the period for martin and the grid is not the most favourable, if you take the test since 2009

max. drawdown will be 20-25% , moreover I don't take into account the value of trading GBPUSD and EURUSD at the same time, which reduces drawdown level by almost 2 times

due to deposit drawdown .

The result with an average of 5-10% per month, the tester is not an indicator, I'm talking about real accounts.

I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about real accounts, I'm talking about real profitability.

i got confused ... as a strategy tester, did you not use a real account?

Poke me in the nose - which of your strategies work on the real market and which do not ... links please...

If you had a stable growth of 5-10% per month for 5-10 years, it would make you a millionaire, if not a billionaire... why would you sell your super stable profitable robots for pennies?

trora:

I'm confused... Strategy tester - didn't you have a live one and it still works?

Point me in the direction of which of your strategies work in real time and which don't... links please...

If you had a stable growth of 5-10% per month for 5-10 years, it would make you a millionaire, if not a billionaire... why would you sell your super stable profitable robots for pennies?

For GBPUSD, what you saw in the last post, it's a tester report uploaded to myfxbook, not a real account.

I have 5 separate live accounts in my profile (HunterEa).

Alas, the system has only been up and running for a couple of years now (since April 2012), so it may take some time to become a millionaire :))) .

I would not say that our system is a super grail, given that we use Martin and the grid, but strangely enough it works and brings profit and takes its place in the list of EAs,

that can be used for years.

It never hurts to add to your total deposit, that's why we sell it.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

revers45: If you are so confident in your trading systems, give a real guarantee to clients for the future, then another matter.

If you are talking about reimbursing the client for some of the losses incurred through the fault of the adviser, that is another matter. But such "guarantees" cost other money too.

No one can guarantee that a trading system will continue to be profitable.

It's not as hard to make those percentages as some boast. I did 100% a week, for 2 months, on real accounts of my investors. And the amounts were far from cents. It's all nonsense, I traded on luck, I made 1000 trades a week in semi-automatic mode, with simple Expert Advisor, which could only open positions. My only difference was that I realised that it was a miracle how I was staying afloat. And I would never do that again, this is not trading, I prefer to earn 5-10% per month, but stable than to be on the edge.

PS. not one investor was hurt), i got rid of this risk in time.

i don't believe that you can consciously do 1000% a month, fully understanding your system and considering all the possible risks. Especially since most people don't manage to get out of a 50% probability of winning at all in the long run, and that always leads to losing all your money. This kind of business is bad, just dabbling.

With a steady yield of 2-3% per month, you can make millions! And with 1000%, hardly, only if you are lucky. But I believe there are exceptions, but there are about 0).

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

The answer to SABJ, yes you can. There are plenty of examples, but you cannot create a grail and sit back, it will not work, you have to live with it. Trading in the market is the same as surviving in the real world. This is a world of charts, news, probability, risks, and calculations. And you will live in it, as long as there are ideas. Ideas = money. But just as in ordinary life, you can die by missing something, by not looking around, or simply by being drunk. The market is like a business, only in business the ideas are more obvious, here they are not on the surface.

Mathemat:

If you are talking about refunding the client some of the losses incurred through the fault of the adviser, that is another matter. But such "guarantees" cost other money.

There is no one who can guarantee that the trading system will continue to be profitable.

If an EA is not profitable, even after the seller set it up in the buyer's account, then the return of the losses and the purchase price is obvious...

the way the robot is set up and the profit is shown on the real account is a good idea.

there is no guarantee of profitability - let them write so in the description of each robot.

The problem with this is that the market does not support the trading robot, but the real account of the seller has a profit and monitoring shows positive trends, so that's a definite plus for buying the robot.

If there are a few dozen good sellers and dozens of good robots, rather than the current mess of irresponsibility, it is better to have a few good sellers and a couple dozens of good robots.

trora:

If an EA is not profitable even after the seller has set it up on the buyer's account, then a refund of losses and purchase price is obvious...

If the seller fails to set up the robot and show the profit on the real account is a good idea, it should be added to the Market rules.

there is no guarantee of profitability - let them write so in the description of each robot.

The problem with this is that the market does not support the trading robot, but the real account of the seller has a profit and monitoring shows positive trends, so that's a definite plus for buying the robot.

imho, it is better to have dozens of good sellers and dozens of good robots than the current mess of irresponsibility.

yes, we need something so they don't sell tester grails at least

trora:

imho - better to have a dozen smart salespeople and a couple of dozen smart robots than the current mess of irresponsibility

There are already more than15460 trading signals available for subscriptionintheSignalssection.We are163750and you want to reduce it to just a few dozen. - Yes, you're a revolutionary, you're a hardened revolutionary:)

server:
TheSignals section already has more than15460 trading signals available for subscription.We are163750already, and you want to reduce it all to "a few dozen". - Yes, you are a revolutionary:)

I would hope that you understand the difference between the signal service and the market service...

but it seems - alas...

If every robot you sell was linked to the monitoring of its performance in signals, that would be great.

And yes, it would be better for the buyer to have a couple dozen robot sellers with positive real-time monitoring than the current mess.

As for the signals, it is better to have dozens of sellers who sell robots and monitor them positively in real time than the current mess.