I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 38

Armen:
no, more like a detective.... find out who's to blame...
On the last page as always. The killer will turn out to be the negro who brought in the mail on a bicycle.

Integer:
It's called trolling. You don't have to go into small details. The question on the agenda is "what am I (you, him, her, them, all of them) like as a doer and seller? А? Only honestly? Are all saints angels?
And you? There hasn't been an answer for myself yet.

artmedia70:
What about you? I haven't had an answer for myself yet.
I kind of gave you a hint. Not about me, but about my impressions of my surroundings.

Integer:
I kind of hinted at it. Not about myself, but about my impressions of my surroundings.

I got it. I'm over it.

I mean, it's a good idea for everyone to clean up their own act first. Personally, I try to act the way I want to be treated.

artmedia70:

Personally, I try to act the way I want to be treated.

It's multifaceted, and if you're a masochist )

Integer:
It's called trolling. You don't have to go into small details. The question on the agenda is "what am I (you, him, her, them, all of them) like as a doer and a salesman? А? Only honestly? Are all saints angels?

I don't know what role I'm in. Are we going to role-play now?

papaklass:

The party applying for arbitration shall pay the costs of the arbitration (in life - the state fee, here - 5%). The court may impose the costs of the arbitration (5%) on the guilty party. If the Arbitral Tribunal finds in favour of the Respondent, the 5% is already paid by the Claimant. If the Award is in favour of the Claimant, then the Respondent shall reimburse the Claimant's costs (5%). In either case, this Arbitration will be paid (which Renat is so happy about) and the guilty party (client or contractor) will be financially punished.

The introduction of a fee when applying to arbitration will hopefully reduce the number of appeals.

I am on the side of the customer in these proceedings.

Let's forget about it for a long time.

Now philosophical issues are being raised

papaklass:

Where is the "gone"? Again the customer must always pay (see point 6 of the new rules)

IV. Procedure of payment for work

1. All payments shall be made in the MQL5.com internal payment system, hereinafter called the Payment System.
  2. The Customer and the Developer must have an account in the Payment System.
  3. For account opening, registration on MQL5.com is required.
  4. Funds can be deposited and withdrawn from the internal Payment System via WebMoney and PayPal.
  5. When the work is completed, 100% of the blocked amount is automatically deducted from the Customer's account. At the same time, payment for the completed work minus a 5% commission is transferred to the Contractor's account from this amount.
  6. In case of an appeal to Arbitration, a 5% commission shall be deducted from the amount blocked on the Customer's account for the work in question irrespective of whose favour the award is in. Cancellation of the work in favour of the Employer shall not cancel the fee.
This is called a bypass. Now he knows he has to pay. That's a way out. That's the end of the story. That's it. Basta, finita, over...

Rosh:

Let's give the current Rules here, the order fulfilment procedure itself will be improved - we will make it more clear and user friendly, tips will be added and the interface will be improved. Other changes for the better are also possible, and the service will continue to develop.

IV. Order of payment for work

6. When applying to arbitration, a fee of 5% of the amount blocked on the Customer's account for the work in question will be withheld irrespective of whose favor the award is made. Cancellation in favour of the Employer shall not waive the fee.

V. Procedure for processing of appeals to the Arbitration

6. The Arbitration can make one of three decisions:

2. to cancel the job in favour of the Customer - 5% of the blocked amount is deducted from the Customer's account and the remaining 95% is released; nothing is added to the Provider's account and the service fee is 5%. The work returns to the category "New" and is available for choosing a new Provider. Only the Customer can leave feedback on the work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Administrators! Well, you know that these two points (IV.6 and V.6.2) are not only unfair, but absurd in nature? And that's why I propose to write them down as follows:

IV. Procedure for remuneration

6. When applying to the Arbitration a fee in the amount of 5% of the amount of the work in accordance with clause V.6 of the Rules (see below) will be charged.

V. The procedure of the review of the appeals to the Arbitration

6. the Arbitration can make one of three decisions

2. tocancel the work in favour of the Customer - 5% from the account of the Contractor shall be deducted from the amount of the work. The Provider is obliged to pay the missing funds to the Customer's account if there are no funds on the account; failure to do so will result in the Provider's blocking in the Job service with a downgrade and a fine of an additional 5% of the amount of the completed job. 100% of the funds blocked on the Customer's account are released. The job
returns to the "New" category and is available for the selection of a new Contractor; only the Customer can leave feedback on the job.

There are no objections to the other clauses of the Rules - everything is logical and fair.

I wish we could fix the glitches in the editor! It's like this! You write, look through, correct what you need, set everything exactly the same way... sent it off (i.e., pressed the "Add" button). And what do I see? Spaces, intervals wrong. What a shame! I just tried so hard to be beautiful and smooth everything was!