I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 32

Andrei01:

Read carefully Article 32 of the RF Civil Procedure Code on contractual jurisdiction, it does not say what you claim. http://www.zakonrf.info/gpk/32/

When you agree to the rules of the forum, you are also agreeing to change the jurisdiction to - local arbitration. Also the rules say that it is the last resort and you have agreed to that. I've had more than one instance of this in the courts. No options.

The lawyers there, of course, know better, but for us ordinary citizens, who have to pay for everything everywhere, it seems quite normal. You used a secure transaction service, and thanks to that service you had no problem terminating the contract and getting your money back. This guarantee is what the fee is for.

kylinar2012:
I don't quite understand how to do this, can you reset the link?

Type in a search engine, for example "Terms of Use of the Jobs service".

Then in the results, click on the copy button in the appropriate link.

Integer:
Lawyers know better, but for us, ordinary citizens, who have to pay for everything, it seems quite normal. You used the service to ensure the safety of transactions, thanks to this service you have no problem terminating the contract and no problem getting your money back. This guarantee is what you paid for.

This service, from a legal point of view, does not, in fact, provide security for transactions, this is a misconception. I can justify all this, but it is long and will not give the owners of the resource.

But if you want to continue in your delusion, well - that's your right. All you need is a (pretty) wrapper.

kylinar2012:
When you agree to the rules of the forum, you also agree to change the jurisdiction to - local arbitration. The rules also say that it is the last instance and you have agreed to this. I've had more than one instance of this in the courts. There are no options.
This has already been discussed - changing jurisdiction is not what you are talking about at all. Try to use the correct legal terms if you want to justify something. An agreement with the rules does not say that those rules cannot be challenged in court, for example because they conflict with some state law, such as consumer protection law. No rules can override state law because the law takes precedence over them.

Armen:
We have already done so - more clearly and easily - all spelled out in the rules.
Rosh:

Let's give the current Rules here, the order execution procedure itself will be improved - we will make it more clear and user friendly, tips will be added and the interface will be improved. There may be other changes for the better, the service will continue to evolve.

Perhaps a clearer wording of p. 6 would be: 5% of the blocked amount is charged from the customer in favour of the service at the time of blocking.

kylinar2012:

This service, from a legal point of view, does not, in fact, provide security for transactions, this is a misconception. I can justify all of this, but it's both long and won't let the owners of the resource.

But if you want to remain in their delusion, well - that's your right. You have enough wrapping (beautiful).

So it wasn't enough for you to go to arbitration to get the deal avoided? You had to yell loudly, wave your arms... take the contractor out into the woods?

You have a preconceived notion about the owners of the resource, I do not think that they are against it, even on the contrary, everyone will be very interesting to read the reasoning.

The discussion has entered the final stage - "Long live the Court" ))

So it's coming to an end.

Integer:

So it wasn't enough for you to go to arbitration to get the deal avoided? Did you have to yell loudly, wave your hands... take the executor out into the woods?

You have a preconceived notion about the resource owners, I don't think they are against it, on the contrary, everyone would be very interested to read this justification.

Okay, I'll write at your leisure, but did you notice that the moderator posted the rules in this thread (the legality of the penalty of 5%) has not begun to answer from what date these rules are in force?

Why do you think so? Yes, because at the time of termination of the transaction and collecting from me a penalty 2.12, THIS REGULATIONS did not exist, and there were others, where this penalty was not PREDICTED.

Who is even slightly familiar with the law knows that the LAW IS NOT REVERSE.

What is the point of an arbitrator if he/she is going to use rules written WITHIN THE REVERSE.

That's how it sounded on 02.12: HOLD THE PRESIDENT'S FEE

IV. Procedure for payment of work

1. All payments shall be made in the internal payment system of MQL5.com, hereinafter referred to as the Payment System.
  2. Both the Customer and the Developer must have an account in the Payment System.
  3. To open an account, registration on MQL5.com is required.
  4. Funds can be deposited and withdrawn from the internal Payment System via WebMoney and PayPal.
  5. A 20% commission shall be automatically charged when the payment is received from the Developer's account.

V. Arbitration procedure

1. If, in the course of performing the Order, a dispute arises between the Customer and the Developer, which cannot be solved without involving a third party, either party may apply to arbitration.
  2. Disputes shall be settled on the basis of the Requirements Specification and the system comments on the confirmation of each step.
  3. If necessary, outside experts may be engaged and additional materials may be requested in order to obtain a more complete picture. The decision of such a necessity is taken by the resource administration.
  4. The discussion of the arbitration situation and the decision is made directly in the relevant Application.
  5. The decision of the arbitration shall be final for the Customer and the Contractor.

If I were the arbitrator, I would take all the money and not give it back. Because the assignment is a mockery - unworkable. The assignment is impossible to do, so it is possible not to do it, to take the money and not give anything back. How can you give back something that cannot be done?