I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 30

zfs:
Comrade, you have been provided with a service. In case the programmer was not conscientious or your task is not quite correct, or too out of line with the cost, you can at least get some money back, and if you had already applied directly, you could even get screwed. It's insurance and the fee is just paltry to look for justice. The programmer and the entire forum have already spent time on you, it's fair to thank everyone already. The site has already done that, because here you get paid for every post.

You and others like you are forcing me to keep answering and continuing this topic. For you personally, Comrade, let me clarify that I have not once ordered programming-related work simply on the Web, and I have NEVER been screwed. (Perhaps there will be a post from the trolls: "And prove that you're not screwed?) I was screwed once, when I came to this awesome service. And I was screwed by the management, not the contractor and I just wanted to draw the administration's attention to the unrighteousness and ABSURDNESS of what they did. THAT'S IT, THAT'S ALL I WANTED!!!

For the trolls about my earnings here (on the resource), I inform you that I was registered here 2012.11.27 and have not written a single post, not created a single branch (except this one). I guess it characterizes me as a person who does not strive to neither PR nor earn money on the resource.

By the way zfs, you have created Renko ZFSindicator for MT5, I wanted the same Renko for MT5 but only a chart. Executor agreed to work, and then refused the work, citing that it is impossible because of MT5 architecture (and you were satisfied with the architecture), and I was financially punished by the administration. So, is this RIGHT? Do you really think that I paid some kind of insurance?

Let us present here the current Rules, the procedure of fulfilling orders will be improved - we will make it more clear and user-friendly, will add cues and improve interface. Other changes for the better are also possible, and the service will continue to develop.

IV. Порядок оплаты работы

1. All payments shall be made in the internal payment system of MQL5.com, hereinafter referred to as the Payment System.
  2. The Customer and Contractor shall have an account in the Payment System.
  3. To open an account, registration on MQL5.com is required.
  4. Funds can be deposited and withdrawn from the internal Payment System via WebMoney and PayPal.
  5. Upon completion of a job, 100% of the blocked amount is automatically deducted from the Customer's account. At the same time a payment for the completed work minus a 5% commission is transferred to the Contractor's account from this amount.
  6. In case of an appeal to Arbitration, a 5% commission shall be deducted from the amount blocked on the Customer's account for the work in question irrespective of whose favour the award is in. Cancellation of the work in favour of the Employer shall not abolish the fee.

V. Procedure for Arbitration

1. If a dispute arises between the Customer and the Developer during the performance of the Order, which cannot be resolved without involving a third party, either party may refer the dispute to arbitration.
  2. Disputes shall be settled on the basis of the Requirements Specification and the system comments on the confirmation of each step.
  3. If necessary, outside experts may be engaged and additional materials may be requested in order to obtain a more complete picture. The decision of such a necessity is taken by the resource administration.
  4. The discussion of the arbitration situation and the decision is made directly in the relevant Application.
  5. The arbitration decision is final for the Customer and the Contractor.
  6. The arbitral tribunal may make one of three decisions:
    1. Conclude in favour of the Developer - 100% of the blocked amount is written off from the Customer's account, 95% of the amount is returned to the Developer's account and the service fee is 5%. The work belongs to the category Completed. Only the Developer may leave a comment on the work.
    2. Cancel the activity - 5% of the blocked amount is deducted from the Customer's account and the remaining 95% is released; the Developer receives no money and the Service Commission is 5%. The work is returned to the category "New" and is available for selecting a new Provider. Feedback on the work can only be left by the Customer.
    3. The blame should be laid on both sides and the money should be split in half - 50% of the blocked amount should be written off from the Customer's account and the remaining 50% should be released; the Developer receives 45% of the agreement amount and the Service's commission is 5%. The work returns to the category "New" and is available for selecting a new Provider. Feedback on the work can be left by both sides - the Provider and the Customer.

Rosh:

Let's give the current Rules here, the order execution procedure itself will be improved - we will make it more clear and user friendly, tips will be added and the interface will be improved. Other changes for the better are also possible, and the service will continue to develop.

In this revision, from when?

kylinar2012:

And I was screwed by the administration, not the contractor and I just wanted to draw the attention of the administration to the WRONG and ABSURDNESS of what they have done. THAT'S IT, THAT'S ALL I WANTED!!!

Yes, unfair. Yes, absurd. Yes, you have the sympathy of the administration. Are you satisfied?

Unfortunately, even absurd rules have to be obeyed, that's what they are.

If you are still not satisfied, there will soon be more frills and the commission will be charged from you in a more convenient and visible way. - Come on, smile, because this is exactly what you were missing!

there are no more questions in this wording.

C-4:

Yes, unfair. Yes, absurd. Yes, you have the sympathy of the administration. Are you satisfied?

Unfortunately, even absurd rules have to be obeyed, that's what they are.

If you are still not satisfied, there will soon be more frills and the commission will be charged from you in a more convenient and visible way. - Come on, smile, that's exactly what you've been missing!

They've already done it - they've spelled it out in the rules in a clearer and more accessible way.

kylinar2012:
Do you really think you can sue for $5? Name a court (by territoriality) where you can sue with metokvotov? So two impossibilities at once.

I think you can sue for any amount, for any breach of justice and any damages, including any consequential damages such as moral damages. Ask a lawyer for details if you want, it's all solvable usually.

Regarding the rules of local arbitration, they can obviously be appealed in higher courts, because there are laws of the state, which apply to all and protect consumers of goods and services, regardless of what rules invented his own seller of services.

Z.I. By the way kylinar2012 thanks to this thread has already earned $ 8, that is, recouped their costs and still remain on $ 3 in surplus!

C-4:
Z.U. By the way kylinar2012 thanks to this theme has already earned $ 8, that is, recouped his expenses and still at $ 3 left in the black!

his opinion of you for that phrase.

kylinar2012:

If you think I started this thread to get money from you, then you're a complete and utter failure. The concepts of morality, honour and justice are meaningless to you. I do not need your handouts, do NOT transfer anything.

kylinar2012:

If you think that I started this thread to get money from you, then you are a complete and utter failure. The concepts of morality, honour and justice are meaningless to you. I don't need your handouts, don't transfer anything.
There are rules, and however absurd they may be, you must obey them. You get your $8 whether you want it or not.