Test of a new editor engine with intelligent extraction of descriptions from links - page 4

oh wow... Why isn't the whole article inserted?
Повышаем эффективность линейных торговых систем
Повышаем эффективность линейных торговых систем
  • Jordi Bassaganas
  • www.mql5.com
В сегодняшней статье речь пойдет о том, как MQL5-программисты со средним уровнем подготовки могут повысить прибыльность своих линейных торговых систем, используя так называемую технику возведения в степень (technique of exponentiation). Данная техника названа именно так, потому что при ее использовании кривая средств приобретает геометрическую, или экспоненциальную, форму, становясь похожей на параболу. В частности, мы реализуем на языке MQL5...

And also - allow moderators to delete this thing by making a edit and not touching the post itself

to Integer - above is your own post from the pocket ... this thing is not pocketed.

PS. Tried to make an edit of your post - that thing doesn't even show up (not visible to moderators at all in post edit mode).

Glitch detected. I removed the link from my post, even replacing the text, but the insert with the article information is still there.

Integer:
Glitch detected. I removed the link from my post, even changed the text, but the insert with the article information remains.
On Facebook as well ... That is - have to delete this thing, and then replace the link (someone who is friendly with social networks - know). In my opinion - there is no glitch here, sorry.

That is, if you allow this thing, you have to allow the moderators to delete the thing. Because it's not deleted by the link (it's not deleted - that's right - it's like all social networks).

newdigital:
On Facebook, by the way, the same thing ... That is - you have to delete this thing and then replace the link (someone who is friendly with social networks - knows). In my opinion - that glitch is not there sorry.
If kokomu that programmer from some soetsets something was lazy to modify to a normal form .... I do not know, well, let this bug be called a bug.

newdigital:
That is - if you allow this thing - you have to allow the moderators to delete the thing. Because it is not deleted by the link (it is not deleted - everything is correct here - just like in all social networks).

Who says that social networks are the standard? I see only the laziness of the programmers on those social networks (if it works the same way there).

Integer:
If some programmer from some social network was too lazy to make something look normal... I don't know, let's call it a bug.
It's everywhere - fb, linkedin, and so on. Everywhere. I mean, everybody knows... who's out there with iPhones and pads and so on ... the population is used to ... (I got used to it for a few days :) - I do not use iPads or iPads here sorry)