Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 48

Urain:

Do you think a license for MT5 is more expensive than MT4?

I seriously doubt it, it seems to be at odds with the promotion of the new product.

More expensive. More than 1.5 times. I will not give exact figures, so as not to shock the public, and the engineers of the Soviet school.
Документация по MQL5: Предопределенные переменные / _Digits
Документация по MQL5: Предопределенные переменные / _Digits
  • www.mql5.com
Предопределенные переменные / _Digits - Документация по MQL5

GaryKa:

If you do not want to make a million, you should at least stop with the insults.

And if you want to, you can go on? ))

You are right , he still has not taken any action to open a new public pam with offers to prove his trade with hundreds of thousands of percent annual returns

Otherwise, he would have to transfer the million bucks he promised. They can be spent on building inbuildable neural networks in mt5, for example.

Let's wait for

Mischek:

Otherwise, he will probably have to transfer the promised million bucks somehow. This could be used for example to build a built-in neural network in mt5

i am in favour of donating a million bucks to orphan children in udmurtia )

I would like to see it go to the orphans of Udmurtia).

sanyooooook:

I am in favour of the lemon going to the orphan children of Udmurtia )

Something's not right. They might turn into your unfinished roof.

Mischek:
That's not right. I don't want them to turn into your unfinished roof.
The roof is in place, I'll post a photo report on the profile tomorrow if I remember.

Urain:
Renat, finally bolt the glass to MT4, and let all these bastards get lost.

I don't know where they are even on MT5 (maybe it's a kind of "discovery")... There's so much anger towards advertising, etc. of these 2 companies, is there an alternative?

I don't use MT4, it would be interesting to know where they are, I am not sure if there is an alternative.

I'm not using MT4, it would be interesting to see this kind of handicraft technology in MT5.

I'm not sure how to get the trades volume in the terminal, I have to sign up for the signals.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок - Документация по MQL5

MetaDriver:

Trading on the account at GKFX was blocked yesterday (broker) // But they still managed to get a demo ECN contest vulnerability demonstration

--

Today we started the second account (FXOpen ECN).

Anybody want to sign up? ;-)) ; -));-)) ;-)) ; -))

I don't remember us blocking anything. I knew this vulnerability from the beginning and in the rules we have reflected the clause that we will disqualify for such trading.

perepel:

So I'm not naive enough to believe in the adequacy of the USN demos especially in kitchens.

In November 2012 we completely abandoned the kitchen accounts and switched to a 100% agency scheme, closing all standard accounts.

perepel:

That's clear to me, but thanks for the reminder anyway. About the embarrassment, I agree I didn't quite get it right, I've swiped.

I don't doubt that limiters and marketplaces from REAL clients come into the ECN demo system and interact with those that weigh in the cup, but I'm not sure that absolutely all bids are of such origin and there are no algorithm generated ones in this flow, rather I'm sure that there are many more generated ones than those that came from clients. Otherwise clients of one brokerage company would move the market in their own way, it's like in the song "the train has gone its way and someone went his own way", but the demo ECN should sort of resemble the real one and the real clients of one brokerage company are a drop in the ocean, so the ocean should be added to the drop, but how can we do it? Only if we simulate with an algorithm a lot of pseudo requests. And if I were in place of such simulators in DC I would not just simulate them adequately to real price movement, but inside such simulations I would hide different obvious "structures" that have statistical prediction power, but have nothing in common with reality.

The call to "create liquidity " is therefore tantamount to "drain liquidity", arbitrage and HFT on forex is only profitable for DCs to engage in on a home PC, with amateur knowledge of the market.

This is just PR for the new tailoring kitchens.

I wouldn't envy your company's customers. Even without having a company to reason with, how would you cheat customers. It is possible to work honestly, also from a financial point of view.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала - Документация по MQL5