Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 90

TheXpert:
Why do you think so?

at least on my signal )

When I open and close there is no duplication, my trades go in the feed, after I assume there should be those that are copied, but they are not, I conclude that no one is copying my account to the real one.

what was that on lite???

Maybe someone just missed the 1)))

news from the frontline:

admin: Позвдравляю всех :) MT готов к запуску :)

admin: Panzer, BTC/USD auto deposit + mobile version + 0.25% commission

admin: Expect news today

)))), the number +74996535900 rings, it turns out Mavrodi called wanting to pay back debts on MMM-11 ))))

the commission in MT4 has been reduced

sanyooooook:
You making bots? )

TheXpert:
Bots preparing? )

As it turned out 0.5 for a round, I had counted on 0.25 for a round (

and that's for the promotional period.

I don't know if it makes sense to prepare, today I wanted to withdraw, but the admin announced the reduction of commissions, I'll wait for a while.

ZS: and along the way will be looking for a student who will write me ddl cu for the api)

sanyooooook:

As it turned out 0.5 for a round, I counted on 0.25 for a round (

and that's for the promotional period.

I don't know if it makes sense to prepare, today I wanted to withdraw, but the admin announced the reduction of the komsa, for the time being I will wait.

SZS: and along the way will be looking for a student who will write me ddl cu for the api)

I'll be looking for a student to write me a ddl code for my api) Everything will depend on the turnover.

btc-e.com:
Everything will depend on the turnover.
So a low levy will attract traders from other exchanges, which in itself will increase turnover.