Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 336

Every janitor can already set up his own pyramid scheme, oh pardon me, cryptocurrency.

There's already more than a thousand and a half. Oooh, and this is just the beginning.

Only speculators can rejoice at such a number of instruments, smartly asserting that we are going the right way, comrades.

It is clear to the naked eye that this is a scam, and there have always been enough fools.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Did you hear that Mavrodi passed away?

And who will run the pyramid scheme?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Who will run the pyramid scheme?

For now, the miners.

Nikolai Semko:

There is no conspiracy here, it's all straightforward for those in the know. Just look at the Satoshi Nakamoto story )).

One of the signs that this is the case, is the fact that cryptocurrency is still allowed to live. After all, all it takes for some big guy at the Fed to say something and everything collapses.

On the contrary, if I'm right, cryptocurrency can make good money. After all, then the cryptocurrency market is only at the very beginning and it should be allowed to grow to, say, the size of a couple of US government debts ~$50 trillion.
Again, to make a profit on this you have to be in that tiny minority who have time to make their feet (lock in profits) before it collapses.

How is bitcoin different from, say, Ilon Musk's company stocks?

The shares of Ilon Musk's companies are backed by large production facilities, intellectual property, prospects, the work of a large team, etc. and the charisma of Elon Musk himself.

And what is Bitcoin secured with? Only one thing - the prospect of growth. That's it!

And that's why bitcoin will grow much faster than shares of the same "Tesla Inc" ))))
But here's the question. How long will it last?

Let's assume that my friend and I printed 1000 shares and announced that a promising company has been created, the shares of which will cost 1000 rubles per share. After that we began to sell these shares and sold everything for 1 ruble. In total, my friend and I have 1,000 roubles, and everyone else has 1 share each. From this point on, the "upside game" begins. My friend sells me 1 share for a ruble, I sell it back to him for 2 rubles, etc. The other 1,000 people see the current price on their terminals. In the end, we bring the price up to 1,000 roubles. My friend and I still have 1000 roubles each, while the rest of us have 1 share, but they're convinced that each share is worth 1000 roubles. Someone very scalded buys these shares already at 1000 rubles, hoping to sell even more expensive. The pyramid is already evolving on its own. After that, someone is the first to think of selling his shares. But here's the problem: the system still has 1000 rubles in it. So an attempt to sell a share for at least 1,000 roubles is doomed to fail. We might be able to give the seller back his rouble if we want to. But it's naive to think that we'll pay everyone else 1,000 roubles each! We simply don't have that kind of money. With cryptocurrencies the situation is not much more complicated: their total value is just a fiction. There is no more real money, jewellery or goods in the world. Cryptocurrencies are not money, they are a money surrogate like promissory notes and receipts.

Sergey Vradiy:

Suppose I and a friend printed 1,000 shares and announced that a promising company had been created whose shares would be worth 1,000 roubles apiece. After that, we started selling these shares and sold them all for 1 rouble. In total, my friend and I have 1,000 roubles, and everyone else has 1 share each. From this point on, the "upside game" begins. My friend sells me 1 share for a ruble, I sell it back to him for 2 rubles, etc. The other 1,000 people see the current price on their terminals. In the end, we bring the price up to 1,000 roubles. My friend and I still have 1000 roubles each, while the others have 1 share, but they are convinced that each share is worth 1000 roubles. After that, someone is the first to think of selling their share. But here's the problem: there are still 1,000 roubles in the system. So the attempt to sell a share for 1,000 roubles is doomed to fail. We might be able to give the seller back his ruble if we want to. But it's naive to think that we'll pay everyone else 1,000 roubles each! We simply don't have that kind of money. With cryptocurrencies the situation is not much more complicated: their total value is just a fiction. There is no more real money, jewellery or goods in the world. Cryptocurrencies are not money, they are a money surrogate like promissory notes and receipts.

No one sells 100% of their own company shares at the IPO stage.If you kept 400 shares and sold 600, then when the value of the share went up to 1000p, you could sell 100 of your shares for 100,000p.

Nikolai Semko:
No one sells 100% of their own company at IPO.If you kept 400 shares and sold 600, when the share price went up to 1000p, you could sell 100 of your shares for 100,000p.

That's the thing, you can only generate such psychosis with the help of your agents. They resell shares to each other to make a hype. That's how the pump 'n' dump mechanism works. It takes a lot more than just watching a contractual dump for qualified investors to decide to get into the flow.

Sergey Vradiy:

That's the thing, you can only generate such psychosis with the help of your agents. They resell shares to each other to make a hype. That's how the pump 'n' dump mechanism works. For qualified investors, it takes a lot more than just watching the contracting to decide to get into the flow.

Of course, what can you do - it's a market. There are fish of different calibres swimming around trying to swallow each other up. And the SEC does not always save the day. There are a lot of P&D channels on Telegram now, maintaining anonymity due to the encrypted nature of the channels.

transcendreamer:

localbitcoins

but the FBI seems to have learned how to navigate there.

Where is this information coming from?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Did you hear Mavrodi passed away?

We've heard. What about his pyramid scheme now?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Where did this information come from?

I read on some darknet forum about how a man just exchanged bits in a face-to-face meeting and then had a conversation with an FBI officer

(which, of course, could be fake.)