Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 341

TheXpert:

So maybe our powdered milk isn't the problem then? )

Don't upset the general trend, we know it's always the guilty who get blamed and the reasons are always on the side )

So it's "Mr. Potato"'s fault anyway).

ZS: The dairy industry has always been subsidised, but a new government came and said "screw you".

And when it came to the bankruptcy of small farms have come to their senses, we are watching further. There is a blockchain connection, and they are starting to work on it ))))

Guys, who has an account onNovaexchange?

Nikolay Demko:

Andrew, the main function of a currency (any currency) is in the local sense to transfer utility, in the global sense to regulate the economy (ideally, to regulate it in a way that leads to constant growth).

What regulates an unregulated currency?

Everyone criticizes the dollar saying that it is not backed by anything, the dollar is first of all backed by the scientific potential, and then by the most sophisticated army.

What is a bitcoin backed by?

If tomorrow, specific mercy guys will decide that bitcoin threatens their power, it will be shut down in no time, just like they shut down WM in Ukraine, one-two-three times (thank God that WM has understood this and started wagging the tail, so ordinary people have not lost the money).

bitcoin is sort of the official tender in Japan on a par with the yen, but to me, bitcoin is the same speculative instrument as the ruble, dollar, etc... bitcoin has very good volatility, which means that you can make good money on bitcoin (a spokulanta's paradise) .... bitcoin is digital gold and its resources are as limited as fossil gold... the bit is backed by a sufficiently reliable transmission technology... A bitcoin does not need to be declared at the border crossing, but the dollar does need to be (must be) declared... in general the bitcoin has more pros than cons...

Roman Pomoynitskiy:

The bitcoin is supposed to be legal tender in Japan, just like the yen.

Is it official (i.e. supported by the state) or legal (i.e. allowedby the state)?

Roman Pomoynitskiy:

Bitcoin does not need to be declared at the border crossing for example, but the same dollar does (have to) be declared...

Cash only. Accounts/cards are not required to be declared.

Roman Pomoynitskiy:

For me, a bitcoin is the same speculative instrument as the ruble, dollar, etc... Bitcoin has very good volatility, which means that you can earn good money on bitcoin (a spokulant's paradise) ....

As a trading tool - I agree. Unfortunately, it started badly - crypto was treated as an investment tool. And as a means of payment they are of very limited use, in the extreme need of not showing turnover - because of the same volatility it's not interesting to keep them in an account for long.

When bitcoin starts to rise, the topic comes to life ....

Roman Pomoynitskiy:

Bitcoin has very good volatility, which means that you can make good money on bitcoin (a spokulant's paradise)

I doubt it very much.

So far, the bitcoin seems to be undecided about its behaviour. There is no way to make money on it, especially given the completely insane spreads on it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
When bitcoin starts to rise, the topic comes to life ....

it means that the new flock of hamsters is strong and up on its feet )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it means that the new flock of hamsters is strong and up on its feet )

♪ and the old one's waiting to grow ♪

Bitok, wai what are you doing, stop ;)

Do crypto-farmers come up with names for their farms? For example, "Frankfurt" isn't a bad one... It's probably a common name...