Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 327

Who knows - is there a swap on bitcoin?

nightmare

Renat Akhtyamov:
You can find the answer yourself if you find the answer to the question, "what is a swap?"

Renat Akhtyamov:

Are there instruments without swaps? Islamic accounts don't count.

BNCUSD swap

Alexander Sevastyanov:

If both pairs of instruments have no interest rate (BTCETH, for example), then there is theoretically no swap.

o_o:
if both instrument pairs have no interest rate (BTCETH for example) then swap has no place in theory.

oooh, was looking at your sha-512 (I already went to the link in the source)

maybe you have sha-256 in your stash for mql (the regular one is not interesting)?

Alexander Sevastyanov:

I have zeros for some reason.

Of course I didn't mean the swap accrual from Friday to Saturday, but its level for long/short

Rashid Umarov:

Given the age of the thread, I would like to know - has anyone earned on this bitcoin growth?

I earned on average about 600%, more in absolute terms than a lifetime income of average Russian, I've been buying bitcoins since the beginning of last year (17) without margin, many grumbled "the market is overheated" and all emotional stuff about "security" etc. when it went over a grand, now 2/3 sold, sold at 15 on average, probably soon need to build up position again, I'm sure there will be another decent growth in spring, especially on the eve of another fork in May. I should note, that I consider crypto as super-risky investment and I`m keeping less than 6% (currently 2%) of my total capital, I pity idiots who mortgage and take loans in order to invest "for everything" in crypto (or Forex).

The long-term prospects of crypto seem positive to me.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

oooh, was looking at your sha-512 (I already went to the link in the source)

maybe you have sha-256 for mql in your stash?

share to

there is also a link to the web

I got them all from here http://www.zedwood.com/article/cpp-sha256-function

o_o:

there is also a link to the web

I got them all from here http://www.zedwood.com/article/cpp-sha256-function

Yeah, found this.