Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 311

podotr:
when not asked don't put a question mark at the end of the sentence )))

The Great Mighty is demanding.

Remarkably, in the rise of bitcoin there is a scenario for its collapse! This is the second time I have encountered such a correlation. For the first time I met it when studying the tangent with URM, I did not believe it, but when I checked it, I was convinced that URM does not lie. Therefore, something similar must surely happen to bitcoin. Be careful!

If you trim the bottom of the chart a bit, we get:

what is it and how is it calculated?

I would add that there will probably not be a collapse - there will be a cycle of another fall followed by a further rise

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Wow, soon it'll be worth 40,000 bits to 1 dollar.

That'd be great... I love action and speculators going down in flames

podotr:

what is it and how is it calculated?

I would add that there will most likely not be a collapse - there will be a cycle of another fall followed by a further rise

The crash is inevitable, if the growth function had been normal, the BDS would not have shown it, no matter how complicated this function is. Calculated by the indicatorhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10339 based onhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250
Индикатор Султонова
Индикатор Султонова
  • votes: 18
  • Юсуфходжа
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор состоит из трех линий- селл(красная), бай(синяя) и линии трейдера (желтая). Он прогнозирует предполагаемый ход цены в будущем, анализируя заложенную историю в виде заданной ретроспективы. При осуществлении торговых сделок нужно придерживаться желтой линии трейдера, являющейся преимущественной линией движения цены, которая указывает...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The collapse is unavoidable, if there was a normal growth function, the ARM would not have shown a collapse, no matter how complicated that function is.
the collapse has been predicted for years!!! if there had been a collapse, it would have happened by now. what is the ARM?

podotr:
it has been predicted to collapse for years!!! if there had been a collapse, it would have already happened. what is the FMA?
And the URM does not predict a collapse before February-March of '18, so it has not happened yet. For the URM (Universal Regression Model) see the post above https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14006/page311#comment_6132383.
Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.
Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.

podotr:
The downfall has been predicted for years!!! If there had been a downfall, it would have happened already ... What is URM?

the collapse occurs when the maximum number of investors are involved in the process... as soon as they start exchanging massively for quid it will go down with a whistle... or when they realize that it is unrealistic to exchange so many notes at this rate back for money and there are not enough penthouses and islands for everyone... either it is a real revolution and it has a future (unlikely but possible)... everything will depend on the will of specific individuals

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

the collapse happens when the maximum number of investors are involved in the process... when they start exchanging massively for quid it will go down with a whistle... or when they realize that it is already unrealistic to exchange so many notes at this rate back into money and there are not enough penthouses and islands for everyone... or it is a real revolution and the future is behind it (which is unlikely but possible)... everything will depend on the will of specific individuals

No! It all depends on the nature of the growth function. No normal growth function contains a collapse scenario other than this time dependence of bitcoin price growth. So far, I haven't come across any such functions. For litecoin, so far, the following prediction:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No! It all depends on the nature of the growth function. No normal growth function contains a crash scenario other than this time dependence of bitcoin rate growth. So far, I haven't come across any such function.

Bitcoin is based on a deflationary model. If this currency is accepted as a means of payment, it will only grow - as originally intended. At least until the year 20-30 at least!!! up to 1100 at the most. And no model, no matter how universal, can do anything about it!!!!

In general it can grow until it soaks up all the currency liquidity