Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 249

Candid:
This may look even sadder than the CBRF statement, imho. That is, you sold bitcoins, and then you will be accused of being a drug addict or an extremist who bought them. So you can buy them, but you can't sell them :).

I think it says something about lawyers. That is, the Central Bank has effectively put an end to bitcoin legalisation in Russia. That leaves offshore companies with their dubious reliability.

C-4:

I think it says something about lawyers. That is, the Central Bank has effectively put an end to bitcoin legalisation in Russia. This leaves offshore companies with their dubious reliability.

Citizens and legal entities may be, including unintentionally, involved in illegal activities
The question is who will tell you that you were involved in illegal activities :)

they're getting banned (

sanyooooook:
They're banning me ((
Banned by whom and where?

TheXpert:
Bans who and where?

server btc-e for frequent requests, it seemed to be fine on my home computer, put it on vps and I get errors

I remove scripts wait some time and then restart working for a while and then offers to wait again)

DDoS protection by CloudFlare

Don't scare me like that :) I won't share the workaround, sorry.

TheXpert:
Don't scare me like that :) I won't share the workaround, sorry.

get around )

Once we get around it, we'll tell everyone)

so you'd better tell me how to get around and then I won't))

sanyooooook:

get around )

Once we get around it, we'll tell everyone)

so you'd better tell me how to get around it and then I won't))

You don't talk about it.
Because if it stops working, you'll have to turn it on or invent something new.
Who needs it?

Yeah, sure thing )

Anyway, we'll see what we can do )

http://habrahabr.ru/company/eset/blog/170227/

Win32/DoS.OutFlare.A нацелен на обход anti-DDOS сервиса CloudFlare
Win32/DoS.OutFlare.A нацелен на обход anti-DDOS сервиса CloudFlare
  • habrahabr.ru
CloudFlare представляет из себя популярный CDN-сервис поддержки веб-сайтов и включает в себя различные виды обслуживания, такие как, ускорение загрузки веб-страниц для конечного пользователя, функции обеспечения безопасности, например, anti-DDoS. Мы обнаружили вредоносную программу — Win32/DoS.OutFlare.A, которая нацелена на обход этого сервиса...

komposter:
Because if it stops working, you have to switch it on or come up with something new
They've changed the algorithm once before. I had to do an emergency overhaul.