Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 96

Reshetov:
It's a cryptocurrency. It has a Diffie-Helman algorithm attached to it (discrete logarithm).
Well, if you put a gelding engine on a six, it's not a gelding at all.)

We'll create our own cryptocurrency! With blackjack and walking wenches! (с)

sanyooooook:
Well, if you put a Merino engine on a six, it won't be a Merino at all.)
The beater's a rest. People just don't know what I'm up to yet. In a day or two, all the bitcoin addicts will defect to my side from Satoshi.

sanyooooook:
Well, if you put a Merino engine on a six, it won't be a Merino at all.)

Don't you see any difference which way to build a pyramid?

There is no difference with the sixes or with the merins - the main thing is that the product must be liquid.

-Infinity:

Don't you see any difference which way to build a pyramid?

It doesn't make any difference whether it's sixes or geldings: the main thing is that the goods must be liquid.

Are you in business with Yura? ))

No, let's take pyramid schemes to another thread, we do not discuss pyramids here

SZS: If it rises to the heights of light, at least we will trade no then we do not have the guts )

i_logic:
We'll create our own cryptocurrency! With blackjack and walking wenches! (с)

Well, only bitcoin addict Satoshi could come up with the idea of mining by raping computer hardware. To be exact he didn't even think of it, he stole it from spam filters. See https://en.wikipe dia.org/wiki/Proof-of-work_system

Why should the computer hardware be loaded to its capacity and electricity wasted immeasurably, when one can earn money by playing Black Jack? The winnings can also be used as proof of accomplishment.

Proof-of-work system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Proof-of-work system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
A proof-of-work (POW) system (or protocol, or function) is an economic measure to deter denial of service attacks and other service abuses such as spam on a network by requiring some work from the service requester, usually meaning processing time by a computer. A key feature of these schemes is their asymmetry: the work must be moderately hard...

I have read your posts on that forum, Yuri. But I am still of the opinion that cryptocurrency should be decentralized.

I can't say anything about the rest, life will tell. I am in favour of cryptocurrency competition.)

sanyooooook:

Are you and Yura in on it? ))

Do not give us pyramid schemes in another thread, we do not discuss pyramid schemes here.

Dear Sir, I'm on my own and you should know that.

All the signs of a pyramid scheme are obvious.

I am definitely in favour of "going to jail" for it.

It will be a mess if everyone starts issuing "currencies".

-Infinity:

Dear Sir, I am my own man, and don't you know it.

All the signs of a pyramid scheme are obvious.

I am definitely in favour of "going to jail" for this.

Jura in the box)).

We're all on our own here in the same boat.)

sanyooooook:

Yura to the punishment cell))

We're all on our own here in the same boat.)

He ain't got nothing to do with it yet.

He's a creative man. Especially my countryman.

And you're making this circus for nothing.