Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 87

sanyooooook:

There is no demo for web, only for MT4, MT4 is not good yet.

they will reduce it soon, you should only trade long term.

Forget about the spread.

The spread will not be forgotten. Perhaps, over time, traded volumes will increase significantly and bid-ask prices will converge, but for now the gap is large.

Contender:

The spread will not be forgotten. Perhaps with time the traded volumes will increase considerably and bid and ask prices will converge, but for now the gap is large.

Once again, this is not a handicap, the spread may be negative and equal to zero, thanks to the negative spread, my short closed at takei today.

The higher the it is, the more bots will hold the spread, and the lower the it is, the lower the spread.

btc-e first place in terms of volumes:

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info/

List of all cryptocurrency exchanges
  • www.cryptocoincharts.info
Name Last Update Trading Pairs Total Volume

sanyooooook:

Going on the plus side again :)

I'm shocked at the counting in the signals, the more I close, the further I move away from the first page. It doesn't make any sense :)

TheXpert:

You're on the plus side again :)

I'm shocked at the counting in the signals, the more I close, the further I move away from the first page. I don't understand shit :)

yeah

I blame the sharpe, when I close a big profit the sharpe drops.

Greetings, what is the reason for the partial closure of the order ?

Please be hereby advised that your trade No. 1969086189 has been closed partially (0.99 lots out of 1.00) at the price 183.242.

Should you have any additional questions on this issue, don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Dealer.

server:

Greetings, what is the reason for the partial closure of the order ?

There was not enough volume. But if the execution was market based (i.e. it was not a limit and not a TP), then big question.

When I signed the demo for my signal, everything was copied from the market, there were no takei, although on the master account they were, and I put a tick in the box for takei levels to be copied.

TheXpert:
There wasn't enough volume. But if the execution was market-based (i.e. it was not a limit and not a TP), then a big question.

I have just closed manually opened positions - also by hand, but sometimes when I open an order the same thing happens, for example, 1 lot can open 0.30 instead of that volume, and then the terminal receive a message like this (demo account)

Dear Customer,

Please be hereby advised that your trade has been opened partially (8.57 lots out of 10.00) at the price 141.556.

Should you have any additional questions on this issue, don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Dealer.

server:
I just closed manually opened positions - just like hands, but sometimes when you open a position the same happens, like 1 lot, instead of the volume can open 0.30, and then come to the terminal messages like this (demo account)
As for the demo accounts, if you have a demo account, you may open a new one. This is very bad for the market. Preferably with confirmation.