Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 75

Mischek:
I'm afraid to start talking about Ripple, so as not to traumatise your delicate mind :)

and all those who took part in its generation will be led barefoot to the firing squad

and those who only used it will be sent to Siberia to shovel snow with their bare hands.

TheXpert:
I'm afraid to start talking about Ripple, so as not to traumatise your delicate brain :)
No, no, go ahead, it's very interesting either way.

Mischek:
No no, start, very interesting anyway

It's even worse :) it's a fox, it's hell and a mockery of banks.

It's a partially decentralised payment network with a basic internal currency, similar in principle to bitcoin, but significantly different in detail. The ambition is overwhelming. The conference hero is money2020.

I have the principles of organisation and operation on my blog.

TheXpert:

That's even worse :) it's pesky, it's hell and a mockery of banks.

It's a partially decentralised payment network with a basic internal currency, similar in principle to bitcoin, but significantly different in detail. The ambition is overwhelming. Conference hero money2020.

I have the principles of organization and operation on my blog.

Yup, a la webmoney.

The end of the video is very nice " Help ...

)

Mischek:
Yo, a la webmani.
No, that's not it at all. It's more complicated than that. I didn't get it right away, I had to dig around in the descriptions. By the way, I am proud to say that a more adequate description of the principles in Russian than mine would be very difficult to find.

TheXpert:
No, that's not it at all. It's more complicated than that. I didn't get it right away, I had to dig around in the descriptions. By the way, I'm proud to say that a more adequate description of the principles in Russian than mine would be very difficult to find.
Daai

Mischek:

The ending in the video was very satisfying " Help ...

Rewatch the video when you fully understand the purpose of the gateways, nodes and trust principle. The phrase doesn't make the same sense as you're making it out to be. But it's good for a poke around :)

Mischek:
Yeah
Be smart :)

TheXpert:
Show some wit :))
)) Semyon Semenych