Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 58

Mischek:

It's all good, 11th place isn't a cakewalk.

I'll be asking you for an interview soon.

It's not a place, it's a page.)

The subscriber's a bitch, running back and forth, I'm going to put a fee on it, aren't I?

sanyooooook:
not the place, the page))

No, that's cool too.

But the interview will have to wait.

Торговые сигналы: Btce Bitcoin
Торговые сигналы: Btce Bitcoin
  • reviews: 20
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Btce Bitcoin для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

oooh, you're spoiling the shoulder ))))

sanyooooook:
Ooh, you're spoiling the shoulder.)
Don't be afraid of him, so what if your shoulders are big, but you're taller

sanyooooook:
Oooh, you're spoiling the shoulder ))))
That's basically what I started it for.

TheXpert:
That's basically what I started it for.
It doesn't do much good, except feel like a triple deposit, and the same comma is taken

So we are presented with a rare opportunity to watch the battle of the great titans and titans, monsters of the drug-currency business.

In the red corner, the representative of the great brotherly nation of Belarus Andrei

In the blue corner, roofless, shelter a representative of no less fraternal nation Sania Finno-Ugric.

So, Bzyń.

Mischek:

So we are presented with a rare opportunity to watch the battle of the great titans and titans, monsters of the drug-currency business.

In the red corner, the representative of the great brotherly nation of Belarus Andrei

In the blue corner, roofless, there is a representative of no less fraternal nation Sania from the Finno-Ugric group.

So, Bzyn.

Who has a higher rating or profitability?

What does the winner get?

Where does the loser get?

)