Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 53

sanyooooook:
It's not hard to make the right left, you just have to turn the line.)

Next to your thread there is a constant thread "How to increase the size of ... " . Hilarious. When he wrote the name, instead of volumes, came banners from the Internet in memory.)

I'm just making conversation.)

"I didn't even notice the elephant")))

admin: sanyooooook, в папке где установлен метак: /experts/include там файлик FdkLevel2.mqh все методы описаны там полностью

I was looking for a bridge and there's a comfortable cruise ship on the way )

ZS: only it goes the wrong way (((

sanyooooook:

I was looking for a bridge and a comfortable cruise liner came along.)
Titanic ?

Mischek:
Titanic?

you're an asshole.....

;)

Yeah, not much there:

Mischek:
Titanic ?

Noah's ark

Reliable, but no one knows where.

I mean, is it possible to extract the EURUSD and GBPUSD symbols from normal forex terminals to lev2 with the help of the above injector? )

sanyooooook:
I mean, is it possible to extract the EURUSD and GBPUSD symbols from normal forex terminals to lev2 with the help of the above injector? )
No. If you dig around carefully, you will find that the data is taken from a different server than the MT. With a different IP and port. With a different username and password.

it looks like the stock market is swinging:

MetaDriver:
No. If you look around carefully, you will find that the data is taken from a different server (not MT). With a different IP and port. With a different username and password.
   gTrader = FdkCreate(isServerAllowed, AccountServer(), TerminalCompany(), AccountCompany());