Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 7

error C4430: ®вбгвбвўгҐв бЇҐжЁдЁЄ в®а вЁЇ  - ЇаҐ¤Ї®« Ј Ґвбп int. ЏаЁ¬Ґз ­ЁҐ. C++ ­Ґ Ї®¤¤Ґа¦Ёў Ґв int Ї® 㬮«з ­Ёо

When compiling the .cpp, the errors are speckled.

The current working MT5 editor has never been able to get visual studio to see it, although beta 4 found it at once.

When compiling a CCI indicator, for example, from the factory folder "Indicators", a string variable message is generated:

ForexMoneyMaker:

When compiling a CCI indicator, for example, from the factory folder "Indicators", a string variable message is generated:

IntegerToString will help you.

Thanks for the editor, nice surprise, but autospelling (and autocompletion) of own variables was not available, you have to constantly climb up the code, when you forget the long names, it became even worse, you can not write the service words not at the beginning or with a small letter as then autocompletion will not appear.

Also no buttons Navigate Back, Navigate Forward like in SharpDevelop. Very useful buttons in my opinion, I'd like to see.

How is it that there is no autocompletion? The intellisense in MetaEditor is very good.

Navigation will be improved. As one working option - Bookmarks:

Sorry, didn't notice because of his sensitivity to uppercase letters, I think we should make the spelling independent of uppercase letters, as in all languages. And the ending in the middle of the word is still missing unfortunately. Thanks, yes, bookmarks have to be used a lot.

BorisMQL4:
When will the help with all the syntax changes and other additions be available for detailed study?

For now you can use both MQL4 + MQL5 together.

We are currently working on the upgrade of MQL4 help.

BorisMQL4:

Will OpenCL be implemented in the new MQL4 ?
If so, is it fully implemented, or
Partially implemented?

No, neither will claud.

Please check the above mentioned threads at the beginning of this post. A lot of questions have already been discussed.

fyords:

When compiling the .cpp, the errors are in speckles.

The current working MT5 editor couldn't get the visual studio to see it, although the beta 4 found it at once.

Maybe the studio is Russian?

VladimirSmirnov:

Also no Navigate Back, Navigate Forward buttons like in SharpDevelop. Very useful buttons in my opinion, I would like to see.

Navigate Back, Navigate Forward buttons are there, but they are turned off by default on the toolbar - that's bad, but right-click Customize helps...