Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 6

artmedia70:
I.e., should he ignore this warning?
Either ignore it or put in an explicit conversion.

artmedia70:
I.e., should it ignore this warning?

Nah, just don't look in the MQL4 handbook any more, but

write it like this

Slippage = (int)MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);

But here's the reason why the implicit transformation does not work in this case.

Is it refusing? Is it giving you an error or a warning?

I don't understand it:

MS Visual Studio 2012 is installed on drive D

And what is the write error?

What does it need?

artmedia70:

I don't get it:

MS Visual Studio 2012 installed on the D drive

Do you have studio express? The editor tries to find the c++ compiler and fails to find it. It's a worming.

And what's the writing error?

This error has already been fixed. Please update metaeditor.exe from the archive and update the codebase tab in the editor.

alexvd:

Do you have a studio express? The editor tries to find the c++ compiler and doesn't find it. It's a worming.

This error has already been fixed. Please update the metaeditor.exe from the archive and update the codebase tab in the editor.

Yes, express; I take it this is a warning and it's not critical?

We'll update it now.

artmedia70:

We'll update it now.

Downloaded, updated files from downloaded archive. Failed write to base error remains. When I update codebase tab in editor, it shows this error again.

artmedia70:
Downloaded, updated files from downloaded archive. Failed write to base error remains. When I update codebase tab in editor it will show me again this error.

The archive address has been changed. Maybe you downloaded an old archive using an old link?

Check the link and download again, please.

Renat:

The archive address has been changed. Maybe you downloaded an old archive from an old link?

Check the link and download it again, please.

I downloaded it again. The situation is the same. But the studio was found.

Renat:

The archive address has been changed. Maybe you downloaded an old archive from an old link?

Check the link and download it again, please.

I downloaded the archive from this link https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2013/08/MetaTrader4.Beta.IDE_1.zip on the first page of this thread. Did it again, replaced MetaEditor.exe from the newly downloaded archive, the problem remains.