You're using a "lock" - page 6

i_logic:
Man, the endless chocolate bar!
Now I know how to feed everyone with one chocolate bar.

yosuf:
A trader who successfully breaks locks is able to achieve this success even without locks. You should strive for break-even trading by other methods, by analyzing the situations that lead to forced locking. If you do not want to trade breakeven by other means, you will need additional funds for the locks' service. If a trader is used to dealing with losing lots, this is his style, so you should not discourage him, because lots encourage traders to analyze the market more attentively. Perhaps, this is the main advantage of lots, which makes up for insignificant spread, swap, and commission. Lock requires you to carefully analyze the market, and this is the main good and gives a trader a quality advantage. You need to learn how to manage locks by asking supporters to talk about it here or in another thread. Some are exceptionally categorical about "lockjumpers", even ridiculing them, and practice does not support this.

The chocolate bar trick:

One

Two

Бесконечная шоколадка
Бесконечная шоколадка
  • www.youtube.com
http://instagram.com/dniwe8

i_logic:

Once

))) ...studied Lobachevsky geometry ...nothing left to do but go to the shop ...))))))

i_logic:

A breakdown of the chocolate bar trick to close the subject:

One

Two

Well, it was pretty clear, wasn't it? But what an intrigue it was :))

I laughed heartily at the video, I didn't think the guy could get so worked up that he actually ran off to buy a chocolate bar. And all his lucid dreams of endless streams of chocolate burst in a bubble...

Mischek:
))) ...studied Lobachevsky geometry ...nothing left to do but go to the shop ...))))))

Theory should always be proven by practice!)

"until I touch it, I don't believe it" (c)

i_logic:

The chocolate bar trick:

One

Two

I get it. It was disguised advertising and a brilliant marketing ploy by a chocolate association ))

You can also breed women that way. Just don't experiment with mothers-in-law!

Mischek:
Anyway, I get it. It was a hidden advertising and marketing ploy by a chocolate association ))
Yep, in the gif... And the video is their brutal exposé

Zeleniy:
You can also breed women that way. Just don't experiment with mothers-in-law!
Yeah - one full-fledged one will make one little baby sissy...