You're using a "lock" - page 5

artmedia70:
I mean, when you open two oppositely directed positions, like spread is not taken from one trade - a fool for a beer.
How is it not taken, two trades are taken, so two trades are taken.

Zeleniy:
How can it not be taken, there are two deals, which means that they have been taken twice.
Well, I was talking about a hypothetical situation in that post... Although... no beer...

That's it, then:

We go to the exchange office. In one pocket we have 100 quid and 1,000 roubles. In the other pocket, there's some change, 20 roubles...

We buy 100 quid for 1000 rubles + 10 rubles from the second pocket

We buy RUB 1,000 for $100+10 remaining roubles from the second pocket.

In the end, we have the same 100 quid, the same 1000 rubles in one pocket, completely empty second pocket and unsurpassed sense of something bright and reassuring that so dashingly punched the exchanger and locked ...

There ... somehow... :))

artmedia70:

That's it, then:

We go to the exchange office. In one pocket we have 100 quid and 1,000 roubles. In the other pocket, there's some change, 20 roubles...

In the end, we have the same 100 quid, the same 1000 rubles in one pocket, completely empty second pocket and unsurpassed sense of something bright and reassuring that so dashingly punched the exchanger and locked ...

artmedia70:

That's it, then:

Haven't laughed so heartily in a long time, but wrong again. Where's the opportunity to go on the plus side?

Zeleniy:
Shit, I'm going to the stall today for a chocolate bar with a knife. I want to look into the shopgirl's eyes :))

yosuf:
Haven't laughed so heartily in a long time, but wrong again. Where is the opportunity to turn a profit?
Where is the same opportunity, under the same conditions, but in a terminal rather than an exchanger?

artmedia70:
Shit, I'm going to the stall today for a chocolate bar with a knife. I want to look into the eyes of the shop girl :))
Just watch, the animation doesn't show up on the printer's printout, people and the girl will get the wrong idea =D

Zeleniy:
Just watch, the animation doesn't show up on the printer's printout, people and the girl will get the wrong idea =D

No, I'll buy a chocolate bar from her, cut it the same way, connect the cut pieces, put it all back into the wrapper, and give her the rest of the piece...

And then I'll go with the nonchalant look of Batman or whatever... а... mu... oh... -Spider...

Shit, endless chocolate!