Creating and maintaining a blog at MQL5.com - page 4

I if it is possible to make many blogs, I will make one of them entirely in Khmer ... so it can be hidden on the first day :)

In general, the idea of blogs is very good - blogs will give many people space to express themselves. I only wish the blogs would be positive.

newdigital:

...Only I wish the blogs were all about positivity.

That will never happen. You can't have positivity without negativity. That's the way the world works. You will "burn out" with happiness if you leave only positivity. And you shrink into black nothingness if you leave only negativity. You have to dilute. Today you get a carrot, tomorrow you get a melon. Today summer is hot, tomorrow winter is cold. Day, night. You're healthy, you're sick. You are born, you die. You laugh, you grieve. No one knows what it's for, but everyone thinks they're right about something. Accept it, but it seems that the good can only come at the expense of the bad and vice versa.

You have high expectations of blogs

There are enough bad things in life. I want virtual life to be better than real life. The truth - I agree - is not always possible.

Mischek:
You have high expectations of blogs.
There will be regular blogs. Exactly as much as Renat wrote. There's not much more to add. ))

tol64:
There will be regular blogs. Exactly as much as Renat wrote. There's not much more to add. ))

In fact, the blogs are already there, in the profile. Only without the crosses to the sotsi . I do not mean against it, on the contrary. But it is not clear what is the basis of such high expectations in the idea of monetization with the placement of advertising

Mischek:

In fact, the blogs are already there, in the profile. Only without the crosses to the sotsi . I do not mean against it, on the contrary. But it is not clear what is the basis of such high expectations in the monetization ideas with advertising

For the site mql5.com it will be a definite plus. Visibility and attendance of the mql5.com website in search engines should increase significantly if users maintain blogs on the subject of the site. Due to the fact that the blogs will be part of the site mql5.com, then (I assume) they will also have a good weight on the network and will be quickly indexed and draw some traffic from search engines.

I think that if you manage to promote your blog here and then try to monetise it by offering to put banners to advertisers, then the transitions from mql5.com to blog, which is located here, will be counted as internal transitions and will not wind up the counter, that is, with this drop will not, if advertising is set to show. But the conversions to the advertiser's site will be counted. Although the detailed rules will be prepared by MQ themselves.

And everything else is the same as in usual blogs. A blog is quite difficult to promote. With white methods it is quite a long and time-consuming process. Using aggressively black methods of promotion can only do harm and fly on the back positions or even get under the filter.

As for monetization, Renat himself wrote that it will be possible to place third-party advertising. MQ is writing an engine with which everyone can easily customize the design of their blog as they see fit. It will probably be possible to use html, css and JS to edit the blog template, a tag cloud, sections by topic. In other words, it would be much more convenient than what's in the profile now. And it will look like a separate site. You can connect other services or even write them yourself, or ! in the Jobs section, and this can attract other developers who are familiar with web design and web programming, which in turn also benefits MQ.

For those who already have their own blog or website, this platform can be used as an additional source of traffic. It is only possible to post announcements of articles with a link to your main resource.

tol64: А всё остальное также, как и в обычных блогах. Блог довольно сложно раскрутить. Белыми методами это довольно долгий и трудоёмкий процесс. Используя агрессивно чёрные методы раскрутки можно только навредить и вылететь на задние позиции или даже под фильтр попасть

The comon site has shown positive experience in blogging on trader theme + account statistics and more little gimmicks, until the usual wash to sell-slit site got into my head, now he is a "who-trader" many ran from there as I did, such a nasty thing became.

I think MQ has every chance of carving out a niche if only to get straight into the top 5 in simplicity, beauty and functionality of blogs.

Zeleniy:

I think MQ has a good chance of making a niche if only hits the top five in simplicity, beauty and functionality of blogs.

What do they get into???

i_logic:
Get into what???

Here's the bloodsucker :)

Freudian caveat, in simplicity of course.