Creating and maintaining a blog at MQL5.com - page 3

Mischek:
What a... fun moderators these days.
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13601

No, we don't need smilies

In the blogs yes, in the forum no

Mischek:

I could do with a facepalm. Like this: http://www.vi-ta.ru/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

or this one )

TheXpert:
I could use a facepalm. Like this:
Supporting with all my heart, just the essentials.

FAQ:
I support it wholeheartedly, only the essentials.
The essentials can be inserted anyway, but if you add them to the editor, there will be circular yellow horror and a competition in the number of smiley faces in the posts.

Mischek:
The essentials can be inserted anyway, and if you add them to the editor, it will start a round yellow horror and competition for the number of emoticons in the posts.
That's why I voted against it, but if the facepalm was built in (somewhere next to the SRC button), I'd be happy with it.

What kind of structure will the blogs have? Diary-tagged? Or will it be possible to create sections, like notebooks (like MS's OneNote)?

What will be the structure of the blogs? They are all about the same,.

It's hard to introduce new stuff now as almost everything exists and 99% everyone creates a wheel, but not everyone can spin it to the max.

Maybe share an opinion for a critique.

I suggest that each blog post maintains several language pages. So that a single post can be posted in several languages at once. As a default solution, automated translations can be made, for example after a post is published in Russian, a translated version in English and Chinese will automatically appear.

What will that do? It will produce a great unity of the people. Until now, there have been two separate communities: English and Russian. They do not intersect with each other. Automatic reposting in other languages would change everything. It will not matter what country the author is from, and in what language he writes, his post will be immediately available for everyone. The most interesting and popular posts could be translated manually. Or the authors themselves can write in several languages at once.