Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 27

Nikolay Ivanov #:

and why remove themselves?

most likely - lost! and now they hate the world!

Alexey Petrov #:

You can delete your account using the chat bot in the Service Desk section of your profile: New application \ Account \ Delete account

If there is no money in the account, the bot will delete it immediately. Otherwise you will create a support ticket.

Nicely done...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Beautifully done...

Not everyone can use such beauty(no -Service Desk ) - that's why they write to this thread for removal.

Screenshot 2022-02-17 120312------> is here - but it can't be deleted. Screenshot 2022-02-17 121105

Alexey Viktorov #:

Beautifully done...

the "delete account" thing is particularly well done

As an IT guy/security expert, I guarantee that the first "jokes" will be about deletions.

PS/ Immediately a recommendation - leave at least a couple of quid on the account to go to the service-desk and not executed by a robot

137 Matrix #:

Not everyone can use such a beauty(no -Service Desk ) - that's why they write to this thread for removal.

------> is here - but you can't delete it.

The ServiceDesk menu appears as soon as you make at least one financial operation in the internal payment systemof MQL5.community.

Vladimir Karputov #:

The "ServiceDesk" menu appears as soon as you make at least one financial transaction in the internal payment systemof MQL5.community.

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

137 Matrix #:

not everyone can use this beauty(no -Service Desk )

The same chatbot is in the Contact section, which is available to all

https://www.mql5.com/ru/contact

Alexey Petrov #:

The same chatbot is in the Contact section, which is available to all

https://www.mql5.com/ru/contact

there is no deletion option here.

Not in Service Desk:

not here either.

Turns out you have to go into Account.

Hmm, that's a tough one. I think it's almost impossible for someone who's new to the site to self-delete. It needs to be simplified.

uh, wait, i don't want to be deleted yet. but i don't think it's an easy procedure.

Andrey Dik #:

Hmm, how complicated... I think you have to try really hard to self-destruct, and for newcomers, I think it's almost impossible. It needs to be simplified.

Uh, wait, I don't want to quit yet, but I don't think it's an easy procedure.

Generally speaking, this is a critical non-return action. Close and can easily lead to accidental deletions. Not convenient but better not convenient without accidental deletions)))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Generally this is a critical non-returnable action. Close and can easily lead to accidental deletions. Not convenient but better not convenient without accidental deletions)))

black or white, is there no other way? you can ask in advance: "Are you sure you want to delete the account?

that entering funds is effortless and this operation is available in a couple of clicks and always in sight, but to delete an account you have to go through a quest... nipple system?