Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 26

The principle don't burn bridges, leave it and let it dust, what if.................

Delete my account

I ask the administration to delete my account

Why not make a self-annihilation button in the user profile?

Andrey Dik #:

If nothing has changed, they pay 2$ on registration, clever users want to cash it in on "account deletion", if a button is added, there will be a money-grubbing conveyor belt from MQ

Nikolay Ivanov #:

If nothing has changed, they pay 2$ when they sign up, and clever users want to cash them out when they "delete the account", if a button is added, there will be a money-grubbing conveyor belt from MQ

If memory serves me correctly, you can always withdraw only earned funds, so there is no problem with this 2$.

Andrey Dik #:

If memory serves me correctly, only earned funds could be withdrawn, so there is no problem with the 2$.

If you delete an account, you can withdraw it...that's a guess, of course, but then how do you explain why they register in droves and ask to delete the account right away...

Nikolay Ivanov #:

If you delete an account, it can be deleted...that's a guess, of course, but then how do you explain why they register in droves and ask to delete the account immediately...

The reason is that not everyone is such a pro with a computer and installs programs as the installation asks for.

Andrey Dik #:

You can delete your account using the chat bot in the Service Desk section of your profile: New application \ Account \ Delete account

If there is no money in the account, the bot will delete it immediately. Otherwise a support request will be created.

137 Matrix #:

Because that's how the terminal is installed! Not everyone is such a pro with a computer and installs programs as the installation asks for.

Why uninstall?