Interesting Video August 2013 - page 2

Scalping trading patterns

United Traders analyst Rafael Grigoryan presents to your attention an issue of the author's analytical review on the US stock markets.

14 year old trader

A 14-year-old boy calls into the Nashi Money programme and asks S. Demura and the guests: My parents gave me a million to learn how to play on the MICEX. Where should I invest the money to earn money for New Year's gifts?

newdigital:

14 year old trader

A 14-year-old boy calls Our Money

Like a girl? "Hello, my name is Olga."

Traders' revelations

A few short but important remarks

How to earn without knowing where the course will go

Quote from the video :

Аналитик, зная куда пойдет валютный курс - может не знать как на этом можно заработать. А трейдер - наоборот: не зная куда пойдет валютный курс - может на этом заработать

newdigital:

How to earn without knowing where the course will go

Quote from the video :

Also a quote from the same video (at 3:30):

"you look for places to enter the market where the potential profit is much less than the potential loss"

:))

Which trading system to choose

Don't try to beat back losses in forex trades

Do not go into a state of excitement and try to beat back a losing trade, this will only lead you to an even worse situation

Risk management in forex advisors

Video description - author's description (not my description) :

Too many forex traders lose money because of improperly exposed risk in EAs. Forex robots can be a good source of income, but they need to be used wisely. This tutorial will show you different types of money management in trading EAs as well as recommended risk levels.

How to correctly count old points on gold (XAUUSD)

Many novice traders don't fully understand how to correctly count pips in gold price movements. This lesson clarifies the confusing points