Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 62

Mischek:
That's cruel Slava, he won't be able to choose )
Renat:
If someone chooses to shit and doesn't realise it, it's their own fault.
Avals:
(I'm not sure if you want to make money or become a heMoroist.)
)))

Mischek:

There are fundamentals which, if adhered to, will not cause chaos and something will work and develop. These include the rule of respect for other people's business, the inviolability of other people's property, etc.

Actually this forum including for criticism and is designed (well, at least I hope so and sometimes so justify himself :) )

Compared to conspiracy theory nonsense and the like, shitfix is unrealistically constructive. In general, I have a suspicion that he is driven by those who do not understand what he says (I should call MetaDriver to confirm it ) ) )

Compared to those who tried to learn about VDP on 4 ))) he is harmless.

It's just that sometimes there are kinks. But man, I'm on his side more and more often. Maybe to the profit :) ?

TheXpert:

Actually, this forum is also for criticism (well, at least I hope so and sometimes I justify myself so :) )

Compared to conspiracy theory nonsense and the like, shitfix is unrealistically constructive. In general, I have a suspicion, that it is those, who do not understand what he speaks about (I should call MetaDriver to confirm it ) ) )

Compared to those who tried to learn about VDP on 4 ))) he is harmless.

It's just that sometimes there are kinks. But man, I'm on his side more and more often. Maybe to the profit :) ?

can you summarise the constructive?

JJerboa:
I vote - take the ban off, let him "trishchit"! :))
+++

TheXpert:

Actually, this forum is designed for criticism (well, at least I hope so and sometimes I justify myself so :) )

Compared to conspiracy theory nonsense and the like, shitfix is unrealistically constructive. I have a suspicion that he is driven by those who do not understand what he says (I need MetaDriver to confirm it) )

Compared to those who tried to learn about VDP on 4))) he is harmless.

It's just that sometimes there are kinks. But man, I'm on his side more and more. Maybe to the profit :). ?

I want ticks, I mean in MT5. I want them personally accumulated, and when testing, I may choose how I want to test them. Using the existing variant or using my ticks. Yes, there may be gaps, but that's my problem.

But Metacvots and Fuckfix decided together that I do not need it.) But I know what I need. It won't happen and it won't.

But that is no reason for me to call Krenfix a dummy and the Metakvots fools who do not know how to do business.

Avals:
Can you summarize the constructive?

Here's a couple of points for you on the fly -- strategy conversion to limits, high-low in testing, spread accounting, zigzagging is a separate topic.

You want to read the whole thing? -- on.

Mischek:

And I want ticks, I mean in MT5.

Are you going to Privates? :) There is no point in ticks in Forex. From a stock market point of view, I'd rather not say anything.

TheXpert:

Here's a couple of points off the bat -- strategy conversion to limits, high-low testing, spread accounting, zigzagging is a separate topic.

You want to read the whole thing? -- on.

The conversion to limiters is nonsense. mean reversion strategies work purely with limits, but it's not limited to them. You may be surprised, but there is an opposite class of strategies)) The same goes for high-low when testing. To reduce the tester to the strategy that hrenfx trades is even more nonsense.

Spread accounting is where?

ZZ is also specific to a particular strategy.

And what's the google link got to do with it?

Yeah, it looks like it's not coming back...

Renat, what functions in mt5 can you use to see who's doing what on their computers? :D

JJerboa:

Yeah, it looks like it's not coming back...

Renat, what functions in mt5 can you use to see who's doing what on their computers? :D

Who's asking for a ban here?