Market patterns - page 18

TheXpert:
Speak for yourself.
It's about the crowd. Not about you).

Heroix:
Pardon my frankness, but there is some hell going on here.
The market is not a kind tale at all.

Silent:
The market is not a good tale at all.
Nightmares on Wall Street!)

Urain:
So market inefficiencies appear at moments of imbalance between the lag from the past and ahead of orders for the future?

The dilution of the reaction of the crowd to the fundamental event is due to the fact that people rule, not super rational aliens, some people are in a hurry, some slip, some use more timeframe, etc. It results in smoothing in both directions, because there are anticipatory forecasts and advanced orders placed to fortune or on the lookout. This is one process that is normally distributed in relation to the real time of the event. The imbalance has nothing to do with it. Lag is squeezing on the right and assumptions on the left.

This is my speculation, don't be too picky please. It's just that there's a fact of the presence of the future in the past, there's a piecemeal continuity if you put it that way. You can see it in the tests. I used to think it was pure SB myself. But it's not.

Alex_Bondar:

The blurring of the crowd's reaction to a fundamental event is due to the fact that humans rule the ball, not super rational aliens, some people rush, some slip, some use more timeframe, etc. It results in hills instead of steps, but in both directions we get smoothing because there are anticipated forecasts and prearranged orders, for luck or on the other hand. This is one process that is normally distributed in relation to the real time of the event. The imbalance has nothing to do with it. Lag is squeezing on the right and assumptions on the left.

This is my speculation, don't be too picky please. It's just that there's a fact of the presence of the future in the past, there's a piecemeal continuity if you put it that way. You can see it in the tests. I used to think it was pure SB myself. But it's not.

I'm not picking on you, just trying to tweak the wave.

How about this?

I apologise for the intrusion. But will someone deign to come out of the abstruse vacuum to the sinful earth and show by example what kind of a beast this SB is and how it at least looks different from the non-SB.

In the wiki the picture of one-dimensional SB does not resemble the quotes at all, I do not understand how it is possible to confuse the quote of any FI and such an obviously unnatural series.

I suppose there is some other SB that is more similar to kotyrs, I do not believe that such wise guys do not recognize the obvious difference.

If someone will give me mql5 code of such process and the way to test it in the tester, respect and eternal respect.

perepel:

I apologise for the intrusion. But will someone deign to come out of the abstruse vacuum to the sinful earth and show by example what kind of a beast this SB is and how it at least looks different from the non-SB.

The one-dimensional SB picture in the wiki does not resemble the quotes at all, I don't understand how it is possible to confuse the quote of any FI and such an obviously unnatural series.

I suppose there is some other SB that is more similar to kotyrs, I do not believe that such wise people do not recognize the obvious difference.

Well, if someone will give me the mql5 code of such a process and the way to test it in the tester, respect and eternal respect.

Cut this data into bars or compare it with a tick chart and you will be happy.

You can't tell SB from non-SB by sight, it's all about the statistical properties of the series.

Urain:

Slicing this data into bars or comparing it to a tick chart, and you're in luck.

You can't tell SB from non-SB by sight, it's all about the statistical properties of the series.

.... What if you don't slice and paste? And work with what you've got, maybe you're complicating things?

perepel:

In the wiki the picture of one-dimensional SB does not resemble the quotes at all, I do not understand how it is possible to confuse the quote of any FI and such an obviously unnatural series.

I suppose there is some other SB that is more similar to kotyrs, I do not believe that such wise guys do not recognize the obvious difference.

If you have mql5 code of such process and the way to test it in the tester, respect and eternal respect.

Remove the negative values.

And "as a rule, such a model is a significant simplification of the real process".