MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 22

Nah... that's not it... the processor, the tsp ip, the router... that's not it. Everything is on fibre optics now, and the speed of light is still limited. Photons need to be accelerated, photons!

Integer:
Nah... that's not it... the processor, the tsp ip, the router... not it. Everything is on fibre optics now, and the speed of light is still limited. Photons need to be accelerated, photons!
What does this have to do with photons when I read the sleep 5000 command in the Plaza 2 driver ???

shelandr:
What does this have to do with photons when I read the sleep 5000 command in the Plaza 2 driver?
All because of the limited speed of the photons, you have to wait for them to arrive.

No, not like that. You have to slow down so the photons don't overtake them.

There has already been mention of research into quantum effects in the context of pings to exchanges on Habrahabra. So it is quite possible that new fundamental laws of physics will be discovered because of algo-triggering. They have all the same inanition of another(gikh) orders, that is why the probability of effectiveness is higher than the institutional. But if they discover it, they will not make it public, they will keep it secret. And they will be confused on the contrary.

pantural:

There has already been mention of research into quantum effects in the context of pings to exchanges on Habrahabra. So it is quite possible that new fundamental laws of physics will be discovered because of algo-triggering. They have all the same inanition of another(gikh) orders, that is why the probability of effectiveness is higher than the institutional. But if they discover it, they will not make it public, they will keep it secret. And they will be confused on the contrary.

And the PhotonTrader platform will appear)) with a negative ping

Mischek:
And the PhotonTrader platform will appear )) with negative ping.

More likely to charge a margin for each ping... a cent for example...

But I'm more worried : How multitasking is implemented in different OSs and in which cycle a terminal program is interrupted... It's a dark forest...

shelandr:

I've been polishing my TS for 2 years, tested different algorithms of EA's work, including round-week trades, and finally formed a certain system, a certain algorithm.

I am working on it. One of the main criteria for success (not the only one) is: the speed of opening andclosing positions.

I would like to see the results of the test. Or, what do you have, apart from words?

Heroix:
The results of the test, please, in the studio. Or, what have you got other than words?
What about you?

TheXpert:
What about you?

Unfold the question, I don't understand what I have to do here.