MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 16

server:
With a fixed spread, you are sure you will not be faster - than others, I posted a link in the branchhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10454 on the device or circuit devices to increase the speed, though I do not remember on what page, when time will try to find
Read here may be something interesting for yourself, do not rush to conclusions just in case
Высокочастотный трейдинг (HFT) с использованием FPGA
Высокочастотный трейдинг (HFT) с использованием FPGA
  • habrahabr.ru
Данная статья рассказывает о разработке узкоспециализированного аппаратного устройства для целей HFT. Его специализация направлена на достижение минимально возможных временных задержек для обработки рыночных данных и, следовательно, на уменьшение времени раунд-трипа при осуществлении сделок. Реализация, описанная в этой работе, осуществляет...

server:
Read here maybe you will find something interesting for yourself, do not rush to conclusions just in case
they're even bigger dreamers than me... don't read science fiction... leave the pretty squares to the scientists and chatterboxes.

server:
With a fixed spread, you definitely will not be faster than others, I posted a link in the branchhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10454 to a device or diagram of devices to increase the speed, though I do not remember on which page, when time will try to find
I need a program that is easy to use. What does spread have to do with it?

revers45:
This is a strange thread, it duplicates the discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5, but in fact it is interesting and humorous.

What people are like, what branch is like... I, for one, am not amused at all by the mass dementia... I'll have a look at the English version.

I looked it up and see that the bourgeoisie also think about speed... ..... The Russian version includes the same article, so it must have been stupidly translated... Only we still use bricks to clean our rifles...

Maybe it's the country... or the people and then the country... I don't know which comes first.

Yesterday I put the robot on Alfa-Forex, it works very fast and closes very fast without slippage, during the sharp fall it went very clean (MT5 robot).

I have tested the ping to Alpari and found 80 ms. Their server is in America, that is why it takes so long. I feel like Alpha is in Moscow and I need to measure it but overall I feel no more than 15ms and I measured it in the evening when the internet is overloaded. I measured it in the evening when the Internet was overloaded, but it should be better in the daytime.

In principle, MT5 is working steadily. My claims are not valid. My idea is to use standard Expert Advisor with standard project planning tools, like SI# ... maybe it's subjective, but I still can't implement a number of program functions in MQL... Not that it's impossible, but it's tedious to understand and ask questions constantly.

Why did the developers put such a clamp on themselves? They would have made an object communicating with the server and users would have mounted it in their programmes and thanked the developers...

All commands remain, there is even no need to do a description ... Maybe a little polish for a separate export and that's all ok, boss.

shelandr:

Yesterday I put the robot on Alfa-Forex, it works very fast and closes very fast without slippage, during the sharp fall it went very clean (MT5 robot).

I have tested the ping to Alpari and found 80 ms. Their server is in America, that is why it takes so long. I feel like Alpha is in Moscow and I need to measure it but overall I feel no more than 15ms and I measured it in the evening when the internet is overloaded. I measured it in the evening when the Internet was overloaded, but it should be better in the daytime.

In principle, MT5 is working steadily. My claims are not valid. My idea is to use standard Expert Advisor with standard project planning tools, like SI# ... maybe it's subjective, but I still can't implement a number of program functions in MQL... Not that it's impossible, but it's tedious to understand and ask questions constantly.

Why did the developers put such a clamp on themselves? They would have made an object communicating with the server and users would have mounted it in their programmes and thanked the developers...

All commands remain, there is even no need to do a description ... Maybe a little polish for a separate export and that's all ok, boss.

For sure Alfa forex is not in Moscow, it closes quicker because the order execution type is different - is it clear now what is the difference between a fixed spread and a floating one? Here about order execution typeshttps://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/trading/general_concept

Heroix:
Are the developers thinking about it or what?

server:
Alfa forex is not in Moscow, it closes faster because the type of order execution is different - is it clear now what is the difference between the fixed spread and floating? Here about the types of order executionhttps://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/trading/general_concept

It is clear that there is no Market Execution in MT4 and you can take a client until he is completely undressed...

Maybe that is why few brokers place MT5?
Условия торговли
  • www.alfa-forex.ru
​ Все сделки заключаются на условиях Spot. Совершение сделок по телефону возможно при предоставлении номера Анкеты клиента и телефонного пароля, указанного при регистрации. На сегодняшний день для многих людей игра на Форекс превратилась в источник дополнительного заработка. Валютные торги на Форекс становятся все более...

shelandr:

It is clear that there is no Market Execution on MT4 and you can drive the client all the way to the ground.

Maybe that's why few brokers are putting MT5 in ?

Your last broker, A****i, which you said was slow, does not have Market Execution on MT4 either? Why are you so inattentive in reading the broker's website?

By the way, I already gave you a comment on page 11:

i_logic:
Well, as a matter of fact, change your account at the broker to one with an execution type other than Instant Executon

Why didn't you heed it, and now you claim thatMarket Execution is missing from MT4, eh?

Do you read comments selectively or diagonally? Or, I'm afraid to suggest, do you have memory lapses?

I don't know what to do with them but I've never been so worried about them as I was with my kid. And to no avail - like peas against a wall. 17 pages, what about? Nothing.