MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 3

Such claims need to be backed up by evidence.

Do you have them?

Renat:
You are talking nonsense, for God's sake.

Use MQL5, all the existing infrastructure, a complete market environment and do not reinvent the wheel. Do not replace trading with infrastructure programming, and look at the license agreement just in case.

I am very interested - is it only in our country developers are not interested in the opinion of users or only in your campaign?

Or do you think your opinion is more correct, even if you have no trading experience or experience in building real-time systems?

maybe i'm wrong and the campaign is full of experienced i.t. traders, sorry guys... i've been working in i.t. for 35 years and my projects are implemented and patented in civil aviation...

shelandr:

I am very interested - is it only in our country developers are not interested in users' opinions or only in your campaign?

Or do you think your opinion is more correct even if you have no experience in trading or building real-time systems?

Oops, what a drag.

MT does not handle peaks of load in terms of performance or the DC server does not handle it.

Do you have technical proof or just empty words?

my designs are implemented and patented

Yet he himself wishes to engage in protocol hacking.

Renat:
Such claims need to be backed up by evidence.

Do you have them?
I have them...but they don't even need them because even if you calculate the theoretical load of the system with average delay parameters including tracing on TcpIp and peak load of 200 ticks per min (measured by my Expert Advisor), I think you don't need special calculations to understand that the system gets jammed. Yes, the system sometimes misses those 200 ticks but a number of functions are not executed, in particular trade orders.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

sergeev:

Oops, that's a bit of a turnoff.

Do you have any technical proof or just empty words?

but he wants to do the protocol hacking himself.

I was just kidding. what am I going to do with these TcpIp locomotives, especially since the protocol is slow anyway and the server can't run fast even without your program.

I have only seen fast program in DucasCopy bank... they made it in Java where you can see the real speed even on the chart.

MT is certainly a unique programme, but we should not rest on our laurels.

There are already campaigns that have turned their heads towards clients, such as this one.

Let us work in a humane way - disclose the protocol of exchange with the server at the TcpIp packet level.

You don't even need the source code.

shelandr:
Do you even distinguish between API and trading terminal? Do you understand the difference between them? If so, you should have no trouble formulating it.
Ордерa, позиции и сделки в MetaTrader 5
Ордерa, позиции и сделки в MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Надежный торговый робот не может быть создан без понимания механизмов работы торговой системы MetaTrader 5. Клиентский терминал получает от торгового сервера информацию о позициях, ордерах и сделках. Чтобы правильно обработать эти данные средствами MQL5 необходимо хорошо представлять как происходит взаимодействие mql5-программы и среды исполнения терминала.

shelandr:

I have a question: How dothe commands work?

There is aCAccountInfo class to work with the account,

When we access this command, terminal initiates a request to the server or this information is received all the time together with quotes and we just take it from the terminal buffer or a file on the disk?

In short, how long does this command take to execute? And if it reads from disk, how it depends on the type of drive or SSD ?

Full Text...

Actually the most important information that is needed quickly is the presence of an open position or lack of it as well as the price level of the open position.

I understand that this analysis should be done in void OnTrade(), i.e., when a position is opened, this subroutine will be initialized?

Synchronous commands to the terminal - execution 14-18 microseconds.

Asynchronous commands less than 5 microseconds.

Server address - ping + terminal processing time.

TheXpert:
Do you even differentiate between API and trading terminal? Do you understand the difference between them? If so, it won't be hard for you to formulate it.

1API as an application integration tool

2Operating system APIs

#

Most well-known APIs[edit]

Operating systems
Graphic interfaces
Sound interfaces
Authentication systems

Web API

Fx API

Which API are you interested in?