Signal pirates - page 6

Mischek:

First, if someone signed up for the mix, he has already shared.

Secondly, the mix can be sold for more than 30, but not for 90 or more

all this with roughly the same amount of sales, that is, the sum of the number of sales of the three thirty is equal to the amount of sales of the mix, but at a price higher than 30

and this will not happen

the mix will not make any more money ( number of sales * price) than the three of them, even at less than 30

and that's taking into account the increase in the quality of the final signal

Let's take the edge problem, we have a simple copying of a paid signal with subsequent resale (if you ignore the slight delay in the double execution, which for long-term signals is not critical),

If I subscribe to the signal for 30 and sell 3 subscriptions for 20, the pirates already have a stable profit. However, the pirate will have more subscribers at a more affordable price.

Same situation with mixing, although the more signals mixed the higher the cost, but everything will depend on signal quality, Profitability still rules.

But again, the mix can be more profitable than each signal separately because of filtering out false signals.

Mischek:

I would ask you to turn the letter P into the word Pirate :)

In general, I would like to see the public's opinion on the issue of mixing.

Do people consider it piracy?

The first is to take someone else's stuff, albeit for a fee, but it's still a non-targeted use.

On the other hand it creates a new quality,

For the mix to be good, you need to monitor a lot of shit, check it with different brokers, create a consistent but improving output signal. It's all a lot of work.

Urain:

do people consider it piracy?

No, of course not. There's not even anything to discuss.

Urain:

Let's take the edge problem, we have a simple copying of a paid signal with subsequent resale (if you do not pay attention to the slight delay in the double execution, which for long-term signals is not critical),

If I subscribe to the signal for 30 and sell 3 subscriptions for 20, the pirates already have a stable profit. However, the pirate will have more subscribers at a more affordable price.

Same situation with mixing, although the more signals mixed the higher the cost, but it will all depend on the quality of the signal, Profitability still rules.

But again, the mix can be more profitable than each signal separately because of filtering out false signals.

I overheated (didn't change the subject).

Yes, you can make money on the mix. Profit will be without the overtaking the amount of implementation of the three sources (that's where I got stuck))).

The problem with finding sources remains . It is on the history can be seen who should be included in the mix basket . And in fact the endless and constant replacement of sources in the basket will start, followed by dumping the spread.

Urain:

In general, I'd like to see the public's opinion on the mixing issue.

See Proposal for Signal Service - mix of highly rated signals with long term TS

Urain:

In general, I would like to see the public's opinion on the issue of mixing.

Do people consider it piracy?

After all, on the one hand, a person takes someone else's stuff, albeit for a fee, but it is still a non-targeted use.

On the other hand he creates a new quality,

No, it's not piracy. It's perfectly legal.

What's this service for, anyway?!
Some scalpers are selling something that is difficult to copy, and freeloaders are looking for a grail among signals by analyzing the history of transactions...

Maybe MK will provide quarterly reports on trading volumes through this service on real accounts.

Let's see how much money goes through this "super" service. Which has no basic quality monitoring.

1. A pirate is someone who steals an account, not someone who steals signals. Let these be copiers.

2. Now, copiers will have poorer quality signals. If the mix makes sense, then the stupid multiplication does not.

TheXpert:
No, he's not. It's not even worth discussing.

There is a lot to discuss. As you know, you can't hide anything in a bag. If there is a demand, there will be a supply.

For example, you can write a prog to optimize mixing in the tester, you can write a prog to copy the mix-signal and separately these are all legal things that solve the problems of ordinary traders.

But having such programs in aggregate is a direct way to create mixed signal, and if not the creator will do it, then the cunning buyer will do it.

Again there is the question of efficiency, the mix creator accepts the risk that subscription will not repay.

Urain:

For the mix to be good, you have to monitor a lot of shit, check with different brokers, create a consistent but improving outgoing signal. It's all a lot of work.

The amount of work done doesn't lead to legal clearance, that's not an argument. A bank robber also does a lot of prep work.

the question rather comes down to the problem of creating a new product from purchased materials

on the one hand - yes, it's a new original product, on the other hand ...stop supplying you with signals for the mix and there is no new product )