Signal pirates - page 2

joo:

information about the trade transaction before it takes place

what is it ?

Mischek:
what is it ?
Volume, type, modification, tool name, etc.

joo:
Volume, type, modification, instrument name, etc.

how to transmit ?

brake the input for the duration of the transfer ?

and how does this protect against copying ?

I found an account and an invest on the internet

copy it to my account

and transfer from my account " trading transaction information before it happens" there " to the MQ server "

Mischek:

how to transfer ?

Do you think it's a good idea to time out the login for the duration of the handover?

and how does it protect against copying ?

I found an account and an investment on the internet.

copy it to my account

and transfer from my account "trading transaction information before it happens" there " to the MQ server"

This is not a problem. Information is sent with the sending time (something like a standard MQL5 function). After that the trade operation is performed (immediately or after some time - the reasons for the delay may be different). The server compares the information and the trade operation and the time of both. Naturally, there is an allowable timeout time. A couple of discrepancies and amba, a lifetime ban to the chest.

There is no way to copy and resell signals using such scheme.

joo:
It's not a problem. They send the information and indicate the time of sending (something like a standard function in MQL5). After that the trading operation is performed (immediately or after some time - the reasons for the delay can be different). The server compares the information and the time. Of course there is an allowable timeout time. A couple of disagreements and amba, a lifetime ban to the chest.

Vasya Pupkin posted his investment on some monitoring site.

I copy his trade to my account

And I send what you want from my account to the MK site.

For the MC, I'm the legitimate source of the signal.

So what?

In 9 cases out of 10, people who don't know or don't care will be pirated. And participate in the proof that any signal on this service is his, will not.

joo:

There is a way to protect yourself. An absolute way.

What only the real signal provider and nobody else knows? - Correct, it is information about the trade transaction before it takes place. It means that the provider has to send to the MQ server the information unambiguously identifying the future transaction. If no such information has been sent, then we are dealing with a copier.

but a ripper can't send to MQ "his" information about future transaction before copying? :)))

sergeev:
You mean the ripper should not send "his" information about future transaction to the MC before copying? :)))

It was originally based on the rare situation of two people trying to prove authorship. The solution is who is fastest.

But in this case, too, pinging won't make the output 100%.

sergeev:

It will be funny when two, three pirates start copying Vasya Pupkin's account here.

Internal security will treat the second and third as copying from the first pirate.

The slow pirates get banned, the first one stays.

think again

This issue is not 100% resolved in principle.

Such piracy is obviously unfair, but not obviously illegal.

Apart from the fact that you can make up a lot of things, such as diluting Vasya Pupkin's"graal" signals with random ones, slightly reducing Vasya's profitability due to the spread of added random, or combine two of Vasya's ones into one TS, and so on.