WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 6

TheXpert:
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

The latest news is that employees of the Ukrainian Minsdokh (Ministry of Charges and Revenues) have seized WoW servers on suspicion of illegal financial activity. Thousands of items of magical shmoot and 20 million virtual gold coins have been transferred to the Ukrainian budget. Minsdoh management was awarded with the extraordinary title "Defender of the Budget Wasteland" and received a level 80 pumped Persian... <br / translate="no">

Urain:

After the attack on Webmoney, the authorities will look into the Forex market

In Russian, it sounds like this: there is a lot of dough, and the specific potssany is not involved.

I have long suggested this input (withdrawal) scheme through an offshore company.

Sooner or later this will happen in all countries. Therefore it is necessary to prepare in advance.

Новый налоговый кодекс Украины | iTradeChaos
  • moremoney.com.ua
Вести бизнес в Украине в настоящий момент тяжело. Всему миру известны ненасытные аппетиты армии украинских чиновников в виде, налоговиков, ментов, прокуроров, судей, пожарных, санстанций, экологов, охранников труда, отставников из гражданской обороны и еще черт знает каких структур созданных местными властями. Этот 20-ти летний кошмар...

I'm shutting up here on the forum altogether. I don't understand why someone's posts are just stupidly cut in half a word, thereby distorting the essence of what is written....

iTC:
I'm shutting up here on the forum altogether. I don't understand why someone's posts are just stupidly cut in half word, thus distorting the essence of what is written....

Was it difficult to copy the text from your link and paste it here?

You should also thank me for not getting a ban.

Yesterday bought with MS webmani...try it )) bought it though...

PS. got sent here as well...

Works kinda...But I'm all for banks...

Karlson:

Yesterday bought with MS webmoney...try it )) bought it though...

PS. got sent here as well...

Works kinda...But I'm all for banks...

hryvnia is kinda bought, and it is in Ukraine, are you from Ukraine? try to pay for mobile phones.

Vladon:
The hryvnia is bought in Ukraine, are you from Ukraine? Try to pay for mobile communications.

No, Latvia, EU.

Why I like banks... In Europe, SEPA transfers 7 euros for any amount.

With Moneybookers, I have to withdraw 3 euros of any amount (within limits, of course).

I did not know about Webmoney. I did not know about Webmoney, either VISA or MC.

Karlson:

No, Latvia, EU.

Why I like banks... In Europe, SEPA transfers 7 euros for any amount.

With Moneybookers, I have to withdraw 3 euros of any amount (within limits, of course).

I did not know about Webmoney. I had no idea about WebMoney. I had no idea about VISA or MC or transfer.

Of course I accept absolutely any payment method, Visa, Moneybooker, Kiwi, Yandex, but Webmoney is probably 75% of payments.

I am sure that 2 million users will revolt and allow Webmoney to continue operating

Vladon:

Of course I accept payment by absolutely any method, Visa, Moneybook, Kiwi, Yandex, but Webmoney is probably 75% popular for payments.

I am sure that 2 million users will revolt and allow Webmoney to continue operating

How do you imagine a revolt of 2 million WM users?

They will sit in the snotty publishers and write about idiots in tax committee?