WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 9

lazarev-d-m:
I tried to use WebMoney - there is no connection with the server, hell, I will have to make another purse, only WM are shut down or others like QIWI, Yandex, too on the territory of Ukraine no longer?

Yes, everything is covered. The lights are going out tonight, the gas is going out tomorrow. There will be no water from Monday.

Resistance is useless. Buy candles and salt.

Who withdrew yesterday or today, but I have this at Ukrgarant:

Deposit and withdrawal temporarily suspended.
We are working on recovery of services. Please wait. We can`t give an exact date yet. Information on recovery of services will be published in news section on our site.
If you need to withdraw urgently, you can use the services of private exchangers. Find the nearest exchange services for your city on the Geoservice website

Which service do you use for withdrawal and then the exchange fee reaches 30 hryvnias per 100?

My co-branded BMB card (withdrawal in 30 minutes) still does not work, there is a banner that the service is temporarily not working.

The withdrawal is periodically opened/closed. You have to keep an eye on it all the time. Apparently, in this way keep the WMZ/WMU exchange rate (Exchanger) at a sane level (up to 9).

To withdraw (not WMU, but WMZ) now the fastest option - exchangers (there is also a variant through Kyivstar). You can find quite an acceptable rate for withdrawal to USD or UAH card.

If you need to withdraw WMU, only indirectly - through refilling phones, payment of utilities, and much more can be found on their site ... By the way, I even paid for WMU today.

Farekx:

Who withdrew yesterday or today, but I have this at Ukrgarant:

Deposit and withdrawal temporarily suspended.
We are working on recovery of services. Please wait. We can`t give an exact date yet. Information on recovery of services will be published in news section on our site.
If you need to withdraw urgently, you can use the services of private exchangers. Find the nearest exchange services for your city on the Geoservice website

Which service do you use for withdrawal and then the exchange fee reaches 30 hryvnias per 100?

Today without problems I paid for services of the Internet provider, and for all time of a stir it had no messages on any restrictions (even temporary) in reception WMU...

What are you getting attached to these VMUs for? Where do you get them?

Withdraw the Zetas, the fee is the same - 2-3%.

True, if you withdraw to a hryvnia card, there may be a bad rate. But opening a dollar card is not a problem.

I can give you the service I have been using for several years.

Please send me the address.

komposter:

What are you getting attached to these VMUs for? Where do you get them?

Withdraw the Zetas, the fee is the same - 2-3%.

True, if you withdraw to a hryvnia card, there may be a bad rate. But opening a dollar card is not a problem.

I can give you the service I have been using for several years.

In Ukraine, all "conditionally legal" Webmanyh payments for several years made only in WMU. So not everything is as simple as it seems from the outside - even to withdraw to a bank card (Ukrainian bank) WMZ-> $, will be converted in several stages of WMZ->WMU->UAH->USD, I think nobody needs to explain what this will cost ....

Wangelys:
In Ukraine, all "conditionally legal" payments in Webmanyah several years made only in WMU. So not everything is as simple as it seems from the outside - even to withdraw to a bank card (Ukrainian bank) WMZ-> $, will be converted in several stages of WMZ->WMU->UAH->USD, I think nobody needs to explain what this will cost ....

No need to explain, just do the math.

Especially when you consider that only our fellow citizens can pay in VMEs (I have no such clients in my memory), i.e. you still change from VMEs to VMEs before withdrawal.

I've naturally done the math, and more than once. I didn't see any advantage to the Ushki.

FAQ:
Please send me the address.
Uh-huh