WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 8

FAQ:
Do you know such a thing as forex.ua?

It's not even about forex or VM. Every community has a limit to its patience. Particularly the limit on the taking of property.

This limit is being tested all the time, both for us and for you. Until it bursts, they will take it away. It does not matter what or how. Through taxes, bribes, fines... The method does not matter.

It just has to comply with one rule - look like a legal one.

Mischek:look legit.

It's important to you.http://forexsystems.ru/obsuzhdenie-raboty-i-uslovii-brokerov/71435-regulyaciya-v-rossii.html

By the way, the fruit of the "forex club."

We don't give a fuck about anything.

Регуляция в России на форекс форуме
  • Rann
  • forexsystemsru.com
Вот такая статья _http://www.lenta.ru/news/2013/04/02/forex/ По большому счету ничего сложно. Три ляма рублей это нормально. И 350К руб в месяц тоже нормально. И я согласен, что это хороший способ отстегнуть совсем мелкие конторы, которые пытаются по 200 долларов у клиента отнять, чтобы издержки окупить. Вопросы вызывает другое: Невозможно...

FAQ:

Vladon:

Hi all, if anyone has seen the news webmoney in Ukraine has been shut down, all accounts are frozen, withdrawal is impossible.

What is the news?

No blocking on WMR/WMZ deposits/withdrawals/exchanges anymore?

sergeev:

What news?

No blockage on deposit/withdrawal/exchange on WMR/WMZ?

no in Russia)

Today I tried to withdraw 200 hryvnias - the process has started. If it arrives on the card I will let you know. But it seems to be unblocked. Replenished my mobile account.

sergeev:

What news?

No more blockage on WMR/WMZ deposit/withdrawal/exchange?

I report, the money was received on the card, exactly one week after sending the payment. all is good.

Vladon:
 Сообщаю, деньги поступили на карту, ровно через неделю после отправки платежа. все гуд 

withdrawn on the 4th banking day.

the regulations increased the withdrawal time. for example, before it was 1-3, now it is 3-6 banking days. and so on for all withdrawal methods.

abolk:

withdrawn on the fourth banking day.

the regulations increased the withdrawal time. for example, before it was 1-3, now it is 3-6 banking days. and so on for all withdrawal methods.

Thanks for not paying attention

withdrawal time is fucked. the main thing is that they withdraw :-)

Tried to use WebMoney - no connection to the server, hell, I'll have to get another wallet, only WM is covered or others like QIWI, Yandex also no longer on the territory of Ukraine?